Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Ok so he's leaving, now time to speculate why..

1) City offered more money

2) Wife told him to do it and he is a pussy

3) realises there is no takeover as it has recently collapsed and future is all of a sudden bleak?

4) He was told Benteke was staying.

You mean bought it.

What are you paying your players with?  Chocolate smiles and hopes and dreams?  Funnily enough we had a conversation about 5 years ago on here where you told me that Lerner was a proper owner who was properly investing the Academy where we were an Arab plaything who was going to get bored and walk away.  You were excited to be rich and hoping for lots of investment. Now we have a £300m Academy and you have an owner trying to sell up. 

Ah so you agree you won the league because you spent more than anyone else. Good.

And we were never 'rich' even when Lerner was spending money.

Congratulations, your owner is richer than ours that is about what football boils down to these days. We all remember the joke of a club you were a few years ago.

• Like 4

What an absolute word removed Delph is if this goes through... how can you say one minute your staying then a few days later **** off again...

IF this does go through then i will lose all respect i ever had for him (which was a lot btw) 

Great times being a Villa fan at the min LOL

You mean bought it.

What are you paying your players with? Chocolate smiles and hopes and dreams? Funnily enough we had a conversation about 5 years ago on here where you told me that Lerner was a proper owner who was properly investing the Academy where we were an Arab plaything who was going to get bored and walk away. You were excited to be rich and hoping for lots of investment. Now we have a £300m Academy and you have an owner trying to sell up.

**** off you limp dick. You can buy our players, but you can't buy class.

I wish I could buy this level of class.

I don't have class, I say it how it is. Every other villa fan I know has the class you want to buy but can't. So **** off from this forum you piece of vermin.

You mean bought it.

What are you paying your players with?  Chocolate smiles and hopes and dreams?  Funnily enough we had a conversation about 5 years ago on here where you told me that Lerner was a proper owner who was properly investing the Academy where we were an Arab plaything who was going to get bored and walk away.  You were excited to be rich and hoping for lots of investment. Now we have a £300m Academy and you have an owner trying to sell up. 

Ah so you agree you won the league because you spent more than anyone else. Good.

Congratulations, your owner is richer than ours that is about what football boils down to these days. We all remember the joke of a club you were a few years ago.

And I thought it was United fans who were words removed.

It's 100% a fake picture. 100%. People need to chill the **** out. It's a retouched shot of Sterling that likely took all of 10 minutes in Photoshop

Not only is the picture 100% NOT a fake who anybody with even the slightest knowledge of photo manipulation could tell you
I'm a graphic designer :lol:

It's fake you tart

Watch out for that P45!  :detect:

Having already been convinced for a few hours, I'm already calmed down...If he was actually told Benteke would definitely stay and that's triggered this move, he's been stitched up by the club. It'll be interesting to see if he gives a reason.

What a horrendous day to be a Villa fan. Although I cant remember any good days now to be perfectly honest...

Excuse me?

We knew tekkers was going

But Delph?what kind of muppet says no im staying at villa and then 6 days later goes for a medical at the club he turned down 6 days previous?

hes a Thunder C*** and he has absolutely shown us what type of guy he is

so now our Captains a blatent F****** Pinnochio im glad hes going

Delphs easily replaced

100% photoshopped then ?  :rolleyes: Like i said earlier if it was false the club would have not let it get out of hand and would have simply released a simple statement. Cheerio Delph, no need for people like you at the mighty Villa

You mean bought it.

They still are and their fans are even worse.  Tainted by the years of jealousy for their bigger and more important neighbours ,  aspiring to be the club that they will never be,  richer sha fans by any other name.  Its a jealousy that has poisoned their support

• Like 1

Â