Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Saw what looked like Delph and a bunch of players, probably reserves etc walking back from Tescos towards VP in their big coats and shorts. All seemed to be having a good laugh, but I didn't get to linger and see who else I recognised as I was driving. Half hoped I could slow down so they had to cross the pelican crossing in front of me while i was there :D gay

Saw what looked like Delph and a bunch of players, probably reserves etc walking back from Tescos towards VP in their big coats and shorts. All seemed to be having a good laugh, but I didn't get to linger and see who else I recognised as I was driving. Half hoped I could slow down so they had to cross the pelican crossing in front of me while i was there :D gay

Very :D gay.

such a bad move rushing him back!gotta give these injuries time!wouldnt even mind if he didnt play again this season if it meant hes gonna have a much better chance of not reinjuring the knee!going to be a massive player for us in the future but he may not even have one if he keeps coming back before hes ready

Â