Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Exactly what I was going to say.

I like the 'less ginger' comment too, if by less you mean, not ginger at all :P

I don't see many comparisons with Sidwell at all though frankly, I've never rated him and Delph is something special from what I've seen of him.

Yeah i was being light-hearted, as Delph and Sidwell are both aggressive midfielders but Delph is far better. I've been banging the Delph drum for quite a while.

delph can play in any midfield position he wants the bloke is that good!good tackler,quick,energetic,enthusiastic,great shot,good feet,skillful and best of all a wand of a left foot!i think im in love with him lol

Oh dear!

delph can play in any midfield position he wants the bloke is that good!good tackler,quick,energetic,enthusiastic,great shot,good feet,skillful and best of all a wand of a left foot!i think im in love with him lol

Oh dear!

He can comfortably, he's a wonderful footballer

Oh dear!

He can comfortably, he's a wonderful footballer

Oh i don't doubt his footballing ability i was more concerned about the depth of feeling. :D

Very glad to see he's back in training. I think he will be a mainstay of our midfield in the future. Fits the Houllier mould of a young, keen and skilful footballer although not French of course!

Â