Cannabis

Troglodyte

Legalise it all.

If people want to dabble, they know the risks!

what if they dont know the risks?

The biggest risk involved in taking cannabis is that you might vomit and then fall asleep.

It can contribute to you becoming a social retard though. A good mate of mine has gone down that route. Saw him for the first time in a bout a year last week at another mates wedding. He told me half way into the night that he couldn't wait to get home so he could smoke a joint.

The biggest risk involved in taking cannabis is that you might vomit and then fall asleep.

Even that won't happen if its ONLY weed and not other stuff with it. :D Cannabis is a pretty well known anti emetic and is well known for increasing appetite.

It can contribute to you becoming a social retard though. A good mate of mine has gone down that route. Saw him for the first time in a bout a year last week at another mates wedding. He told me half way into the night that he couldn't wait to get home so he could smoke a joint

Maybe he was bored by the company? :P

The bottom line for me is I resent anyone telling me what I can and can't do in the confines of my own home.

Particularl when talking about something that grows in the **** ground and has been on the planet longer than any of the morons telling me I can't smoke it.

The same goes for mushrooms.

Legalise it all.

Then you're either an idiot or a child, if the latter then you have to take a real close look at the parents who, are therefore most likely to be the former.

Legalise it all.

It can contribute to you becoming a social retard though. A good mate of mine has gone down that route. Saw him for the first time in a bout a year last week at another mates wedding. He told me half way into the night that he couldn't wait to get home so he could smoke a joint.

Please tell me this is a joke?

The only time I've thrown up after a joint is after consuming vast quantities of alcohol and is falling asleep a bad thing?

The fact is, some people can't be arsed to be sociable these days, being 'sociable' can cost anything up to and beyond £100 per night so I would much prefer to have a night in with the missus, watch a film, put her to bed and play a bit of Call of Duty then go to bed, all whilst having a smoke.

How that can be deemed as breaking the law is beyond my understanding.

Different people react in different ways. I had a mate who always used to vomit when he smoked pot, we found it pretty funny.

I'm guessing some people react in other ways as well.

Ha! If it made me throw up every time I think I'd just knock it on the head to be honest!

It's not a common side effect though is it? Otherwise it wouldn't be so popular.......my missus reckons she's allergic to weed just cos she threw a whitey once!

The bottom line for me is I resent anyone telling me what I can and can't do in the confines of my own home.

Particularl when talking about something that grows in the **** ground and has been on the planet longer than any of the morons telling me I can't smoke it.

The same goes for mushrooms.

I hate mushrooms telling me what I can and can't do as well.

If someone wants to smoke an 8th of skunk every night in the confides of their own home...who the hell am i or anyone else to tell them they can or cant???

The same goes for if people if they want to get back from work and rack up a couple of lines of coke and unwind with a beer, some people for all i know could spend all weekend buzzing their tits off MDMA playing XBox for 48 hours solid, some could be so out of it on smack they dont know their name or running round their house in their pants tripping their tits off on acid or mushrooms...who am i to pass judgement?

The point is...what people do in their own house is upto them, if they own the house they are free to do as they please. The only thing i would say is aslong as children arnt openly exposed to it or effected by it then its fine.

I dont take drugs myself (yes ive dabbled in this and that when i was younger as i would assume most have) but i dont frown upon it, and i dont have a problem with anyone doing as long as it doesnt effect me or my family. As i said, what people do in there own home is up to them.

So as long as people are aware of the dangers and risks, the do's and dont's and what to do in an emergency...then let them crack on and legalise it.

If they over do it...they've been warned.

It's more about the drug trade and the crime which comes with it than the consumption though, isnt it?

Cannabis is probably the most compelling argument for legalization as most of it is grown locally under lamps these days isnt it? The chancellor might not like the fact that he cant tax the profits, but that's not something I have an issue with. Crime does exist because of drugs though, certainly harder drugs like charlie and smack, and it's with good reason they are illegal, even if the guy who likes a couple of lines on a Friday night after a hard week at work isnt hurting anybody.

Â