Nathan Delfouneso

Ulver

Chivas. California.

Poor Luke Moore. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Indeed - what a failure! Glad that is not me!

That's not what I'm saying, it's just that Chivas has been such a dysfunctional club and the doormat of mls for years.

Isn't that where we got Guzan from?

It is indeed. They finally got new ownership that might care so maybe luke Moore will actually be in a better situation.

But yeah, about the above, I wasn't trying to mock Moore, I was mocking Chivas.

Edited by Rovers13

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sad to see that he never kicked on from his early promise. I doubt he'll even get into a League One team, at the moment. It'll be good to see him go to a decent League Two team where he can be the star and maybe catch up with his former potential a little as he moves up the leagues.

I always thought he had the skills but just lacking motivation.

If you can't be motivated to make a living playing football for a premier league team you got problems.

can't remember which manager said it but he was saying that some players in the game now don't really like football and they only do it for the money.i could'nt believe that at first then i heard an interview with bobby zamora and they asked him if he saw the game on tv earlier in the week and he said no as he was'nt a fan of football.maybe delfouneso is one of these types of players.

^^^ BAE at Spurs (formerly?) is like that too, he's been very open about the fact that he doesn't actually enjoy football but happens to be good at it so that's what he does for a living.

On Delfouneso, he's not really a player that ever impressed me too much. I think he has the skills but not the mentality. I'm not heartbroken to see him go, but I wish him luck in his future all the same.

Â