rjw63

Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

20 hours ago, Designer1 said:

I met her once years ago.

Really lovely lady :thumb:

Her topless calendar in the 90s was toight !

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

My wife has got female guests, so im aloud an afternoon nap. I try not to nap in the day, because it makes me grumpy, but I'm bloody knackered. Anyway... 

DTUTWU

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

If you'd seen some of the women I've woken up next to, then I'd be a lying clearing in the woods to say I wouldn't bang Rita Ora. I do find her very attractive anyway. 

Get the cucumbers out!

8 minutes ago, Genie said:

Get the cucumbers out!

I'm sure Rita would love that. Not sure she would appreciate Aldi cucumbers though. Might have to upgrade. 

• Like 1

Computer games

Taken for granted these days but it’s amazing that when the world becomes too serious and heavy and life starts getting you down a bit you can just turn on your console and escape to other worlds and do countless manner of things. I love films, tv shows and I love reading but for me nothing beats the immediacy and involvement of gaming. 

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 3

On 1/14/2018 at 20:47, Ingram85 said:

Computer games

Taken for granted for these days but it’s amazing that when the world becomes too serious and heavy and life starts getting you down a bit you can just turn on your console and escape to other worlds and do countless manners of things. I live films, tv shows and I love reading but for me nothing beats the immediacy and involvement of gaming. 

As a kid in the 70's this was how I was with books. The first book I read outside of picture books was White Fang, and then Call of the Wild. I loved reading based off those, immersing myself in those. Still the case today. Never really been a gamer.

• Like 2

So did he eat the weed or are ginger snaps dangerous to consume? Edit: D’oh I misread it.

Edited by Ingram85

9 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

That story is incredibly close to a friend of mine on a trip to Amsterdam we took a few years ago except it was a fast food restaurant, the waiter offered coke and he was in the toilets for what seemed to us (possibly experiencing the same time lapse problem this guy did) about an hour. Ive never seen someone go so pure white so quickly. It was equal parts hilarious and concerning. 

I lie. It was most definately mostly hilarious! 

4 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

So did he eat the weed or are ginger snaps dangerous to consume?

The snaps are made with cannabis, probably cannabis butter.

Weed is processed by the body differently depending on how you 'take' it. Food made with it can be extremely strong.

Tell you what I bloody love? 

Boobs

And if you're not with me on that then you're gay (only kidding, even gays love the boobies!) 

YEAAAHHHHH!!!!! 

Does make me wonder why, subcutaneous fat makes them so fascinating though.  Weird innit. 

And why don't gurlz love em as much as we do?  If the theory that it's because they fed us as young'uns is the answer? 

The best bit is bit pointy bit in the middle innit?  Arbeloa or whatever it's called.

How did he get a move to Real Madrid? 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

Tell you what I bloody love? 

Boobs

And if you're not with me on that then you're gay (only kidding, even gays love the boobies!) 

YEAAAHHHHH!!!!! 

Does make me wonder why, subcutaneous fat makes them so fascinating though.  Weird innit. 

And why don't gurlz love em as much as we do?  If the theory that it's because they fed us as young'uns is the answer? 

The best bit is bit pointy bit in the middle innit?  Arbeloa or whatever it's called.

How did he get a move to Real Madrid? 

Well you know why men are attracted to cleavage?

Because it reminds us of women's buttocks.

Yeah.

Presumably when we were cavemen we used to do you from behind.

So

Then we evolved and probably turned you round when language came in... to chat... or to look at the breasts that remind us of buttocks.

Do you want a starter?

"Let's go straight to the main course"

Yeah.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Well you know why men are attracted to cleavage?

Because it reminds us of women's buttocks.

Spoiler

If its all about the arse, why do gays like a bit of tit.

• Like 2

One of my cats has figured out how to partially open the bedside table, and thinks swiping his paw in there until he fishes out underwear is a great game. There were half a dozen pairs just lying on the landing when I got home.

It's not my underwear, so I think it's hilarious...The gf, not so much. :D

3 hours ago, Davkaus said:

One of my cats has figured out how to partially open the bedside table, and thinks swiping his paw in there until he fishes out underwear is a great game. There were half a dozen pairs just lying on the landing when I got home.

It's not my underwear, so I think it's hilarious... My alter ego Janine..not so much. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Suzy dent looking tasty in 8 out of 10 cats countdown ... Rachel looks like she's been Up all night :ph34r:

Edited by Meath_Villan

Â