Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

You can just see it in his face that once the cameras are off and no one is watching he's going on a billy big bollocks rant at her 

horrible man

been a fair bit on social media this week about her having to put up with him

Im surprised people actually think that was a real off the cuff exchange to be honest.

I follow Susanna Reid on twitter (can't imagine why) and a large part of how they sell that show is their "dislike" of each other and her always rolling her eyes to camera while he cuts her off.

Seems to be working because im sure the viewing figures are pretty good for a morning tv show.

40 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

Im surprised people actually think that was a real off the cuff exchange to be honest.

I follow Susanna Reid on twitter (can't imagine why) and a large part of how they sell that show is their "dislike" of each other and her always rolling her eyes to camera while he cuts her off.

Seems to be working because im sure the viewing figures are pretty good for a morning tv show.

Why spoil a beautiful illusion? :(

On 6/29/2017 at 13:11, Rugeley Villa said:

Has he always been an horrible clearing in the woods. 

Wasn't he the boss at the Mirror when they published fake photos of british soldiers pissing on prisoners?

Just one of those odd people that sees fame and money as being of far more importance than decency. A professional dick, but not in a good way.

Thing is, it sells for the lucky few that manage to be the celebrity troll of choice. That woman that got sacked from the Daily Mail being another one, I forget her name, always angering people by declaring she hates black babies or eats puppies or some such. Just stupid really, a version of a clown for the digital social media age. But people love it.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Wasn't he the boss at the Mirror when they published fake photos of british soldiers pissing on prisoners?

Also there was a shares tipping "matter" and then the phone tapping "matter".....

Just the simple fact the week is over. Been one of the most stressful working weeks of my career so far dealing with demanding private equity firms, various bank internal legal teams as well as external solicitors, while also having to do my normal day job and cover a senior sales directors job as well. Exhausted and broken! My 'C' grade in GCSE maths came into its own today!

Treating myself to a half a pack of chocolate hob nobs with my mug of tea. Milk chocolate of course, i'm not a monster :)

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Xela said:

Treating myself to a half a pack of chocolate hob nobs with my mug of tea. Milk chocolate of course, i'm not a monster :)

Maybe not a monster, but a philistine. 

Dark chocolate on biscuits every time. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Maybe not a monster, but a philistine. 

Dark chocolate on biscuits every time. 

I knew you'd reply to that :D

It begins the monthly milk v dark debate :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Just one of those odd people that sees fame and money as being of far more importance than decency. A professional dick, but not in a good way.

Thing is, it sells for the lucky few that manage to be the celebrity troll of choice. That woman that got sacked from the Daily Mail being another one, I forget her name, always angering people by declaring she hates black babies or eats puppies or some such. Just stupid really, a version of a clown for the digital social media age. But people love it.

I always thought he was quite pleasant a few years back, but obviously not.

21 minutes ago, Xela said:

I knew you'd reply to that :D

It begins the monthly milk v dark debate :)

I knew it would. :)

Chocolate on its own - milk. 

Chocolate on a biscuit - plain. 

TBF, milk on a hobnob is not bad. But I hate it on a regular digestive. 

• Like 1

Â