Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Watching my next door neighbour's stunning 18 year old daughter dry herself off post shower, and then apply cream to herself whilst I water the garden.

I think I'll do more of the watering in future.

:D

Dont know whether this is the awesomest or creepiest post ive read in a while! :?

There's not a man on this forum that wouldn't have watched. 8)

Watching my next door neighbour's stunning 18 year old daughter dry herself off post shower, and then apply cream to herself whilst I water the garden.

I think I'll do more of the watering in future.

:D

Dont know whether this is the awesomest or creepiest post ive read in a while! :?

There's not a man on this forum that wouldn't have watched. 8)

We had a sexuality poll some time back, and there are definitely some gay men on VT.

OTOH, the lesbians could take their place.

Providing the jjb website is correct, then next seasons kit is gonna be gorgeous. That cheers me up as the past few kits have been boring and run of the mill. Its not going to be everyones cup of tea but i for one, feckin love it!

When I'm watching the Barc-lay's Pre-mier League on an American Stream, at half time they always have a kind of "Where are they now?" feature on some nobody who once played a Premier League match.

You bastard.

:D I was thinking of you with every slurp

Tidying my room is fun, I found

IMG_1156.jpg

SNES box, the bags and set up notes are still in there.

IMG_1160.jpg

Mid '90s football magazines

IMG_1157.jpg

With a feature on John Fashanu

finally getting a nice quiet weekend

too many of my mates are proper piss heads which leads to me being a piss head when in all fairness all I wanna do is stay in and chill the **** out

I dont mind having a mad one every now and again but just lately it has been pretty much every thursday friday and satday and on the firday and satdays I have been on the piss untill about 4:30/5 o clock and I have just got bored of it

(yes I do realise that I am posting this at 3:30 but that is cuz I am staying up for the boxing)

just nice to stay in have a few cans and a curry and not have to worry about getting up or going to work on monday with a bad head

any way that has cheered me up

Roast Dinners. Even when it's warm, best food ever!
This. We're having our kitchen done ATM, so can't cook properly - we had cold meats, cheeses and salad today. Nice, but it's not right for a Sunday.

Â