Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Meh, William is a Villa fan and therefore he is the most awesome prince this country (or any other) has ever had. Go William!

Something to do with the 2000 FA cup final I think, but I dont really know why a guy who has spent most of his life in Kensington would support a team from Birmingham.

It is awesome that the Villa get a mention on the royal website though. :nod:

watching the news and seeing the aftermath of the royal wedding, hearing stories of drinks till dawn followed by bacon butties, seeing pictures or kate and will chatting to some gardner or some other "nobody" of some sort and thinking he's just like me
Hint: he really, really isn't.

Palace PR is quite good at this sort of thing.

When camera's are not around he pisses out the windows of his Bentley at the "common muck" that get in the way.

Watching my next door neighbour's stunning 18 year old daughter dry herself off post shower, and then apply cream to herself whilst I water the garden.

I think I'll do more of the watering in future.

:D

• Like 1

Watching my next door neighbour's stunning 18 year old daughter dry herself off post shower, and then apply cream to herself whilst I water the garden.

2242132459_cfde3e7a6c_o.jpg

• Like 1

Dont know whether this is the awesomest or creepiest post ive read in a while! :?

• Like 1

Dont know whether this is the awesomest or creepiest post ive read in a while! :?

There's not a man on this forum that wouldn't have watched. 8)

Â