Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Buying the playstation move starter pack for £50, walking into game, seeing it for £30, getting a refund from hmv, nipping back to game and walking around smug for a bit.

Its no wonder hmv's sales are so bad.

Week 1 of the National Pub Quiz Championship. We head the leaderboard in our local with five points for a win. Five more weeks and the the regionals, with a bit of luck.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

The word filter on VT is the single worst thing about this site. I can understand wanting to make things a bit more friendly but when it is used to fuel unfunny self indulgent pap that the moderators want to thrust onto everybody then really, what is the point?

Loved the past 3 weeks,

Week 1 = On holiday in Spain, perfect weather

Week 2 = Week at work, no so bad because of,

Week 3 = Another week off work, in fact only 2 holiday days used to get a stonking 10 day block off :D

The word filter on VT is the single worst thing about this site. I can understand wanting to make things a bit more friendly but when it is used to fuel unfunny self indulgent pap that the moderators want to thrust onto everybody then really, what is the point?

watching the news and seeing the aftermath of the royal wedding, hearing stories of drinks till dawn followed by bacon butties, seeing pictures or kate and will chatting to some gardner or some other "nobody" of some sort and thinking he's just like me

i really like the bloke

watching the news and seeing the aftermath of the royal wedding, hearing stories of drinks till dawn followed by bacon butties, seeing pictures or kate and will chatting to some gardner or some other "nobody" of some sort and thinking he's just like me
Hint: he really, really isn't.

Palace PR is quite good at this sort of thing.

Â