Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Katy perrys bewbs

Expand your instagram horizon with Morgan Hultgren. (Yes they are fake but I'm not gay)

Wowsers. Whenever my wife says "but they are fake" I always respond with, dont care.

• Like 1

Katy perrys bewbs

Expand your instagram horizon with Morgan Hultgren. (Yes they are fake but I'm not gay)

Wowsers. Whenever my wife says "but they are fake" I always respond with, dont care.

Exactly! Tits are tits  :)

Cheeky bid?

Got it for a few grand under the asking price, more than I initially wanted but there were a couple of other bidders, and it looks seriously undervalued TBH, compared to other similarly priced houses in the area. Very happy with it

Edited by Davkaus

Katy perrys bewbs

Exactly! Tits are tits  :)

I wouldn't say no but I would prefer katys juggs nice and natural like :D

• Like 1

Another vote for natural. At least you know there's no chance she used to be a dude, if they're real. Unless she used to be a fat dude, who got lipo, everywhere except her moobs...  

Edited by dAVe80

Gareth Bale doesn't mind a set of falsies

I prefer the comedy-big ones to the small repelling bolt-ons when it comes to plastic. Yes, natural is the way to go but a tit is a tit is a tit. And I **** love tits.....and ass

Â