Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Handed my notice into my boss today with a huge shit eating grin and told him I'm offer to one of the company's competitors for a significant pay rise. I then preceded to tell him how I'm glad to be joining a company with a sense of meritocracy, and also how I won't need his reference. Awesome day, the notice period is going to be extremely fun.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 2

Handed my notice into my boss today with a huge shit eating grin and told him I'm offer to one of the company's competitors for a significant pay rise. I then preceded to tell him how I'm glad to be joining a company with a sense of meritocracy, and also how I won't need his reference. Awesome day, the notice period is going to be extremely fun.

can't wait when you find out in a weeks time he's joining the same company as your new boss :D

• Like 2

I'm not sure which is more depressing - the look of utter desperation on his face, or the fact he's a grown man in a football top.

Yeah, he's obviously a broken man there. Desperation, self-loathing, humiliation. It's all written on his face. 

Shame he wasn't wearing a Small Heath top, it would've been a perfect storm of terrible.

Don't burn your bridges.

Totally unrelated but since we're doing "sports stories related to minor celebrities" I once clean bowled the Bishop of Maidstone.

EDIT diocesean inaccuracy

I can only assume that there is a typo towards the end of this sentence which would make the tale far more believable of a man of the cloth than one of them playing cricket.

Totally unrelated but since we're doing "sports stories related to minor celebrities" I once clean bowled the Bishop of Maidstone.

EDIT diocesean inaccuracy

I can only assume that there is a typo towards the end of this sentence which would make the tale far more believable of a man of the cloth than one of them playing cricket.

:crylaugh:

Whoops er.....yeah...... Eames. "Clergy Bummer" :blush:

Â