Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

'Guest appearance' invite on to my brother's quiz team ends up with us walking away with the prize for the picture round (free sunday lunch) and the overall (including rollover) cash prize - £125 split five ways.

Result: paid for evening at the pub and an ayrton on top! And some top grub (apparently) come sunday.

'Guest appearance' invite on to my brother's quiz team ends up with us walking away with the prize for the picture round (free sunday lunch) and the overall (including rollover) cash prize - £125 split five ways.

Result: paid for evening at the pub and an ayrton on top! And some top grub (apparently) come sunday.

They must be smart if they were able to win despite the handicap :P
  • Like 1

BhWPzG3IgAAF5ry.jpg

ball burst in 'robust' tackle

home win against niggly local opposition

great shouting / singing including crowd fave 'Chinese in his underpants'

top of the league

game in hand

GF +70

GD +59

a night out in the old home town

New clutch quote: £290

Actual cost: £185

Take that society!

actual cost more like 60 quid the rest is how much the decide to rip you off by 

Garage I go to order the parts with you there (if you want) so you can see exactly how much they're paying.

They still lump a load of labour on top, but still. It's nice to know exactly how much they're charging.

(maybe it's just an elaborate ploy)

Amusing thing is, everytime I've been there (probably 6 times in the past 3 years, including my MOT/services) they've claimed their card machine isn't working so ask me to pay cash.

Not amusing really because it's dodgy as ****, just amusing that they use the same excuse every time, as if people won't get suspicious.

New clutch quote: £290

Actual cost: £185

Take that society!

actual cost more like 60 quid the rest is how much the decide to rip you off by 

True, but do you have the skills and equipment to change the clutch yourself? Its one of those things where you don't have much choice!

Email from my 11 year old nephew today:

School is alright, and the lego movie is pretty awesome (there is even a song in it called everything is awesome. Two of my friends and I were play wrestling today at recess in a spot the teachers couldn't see us and even though we were just playing we were hitting each other pretty hard and I made them both bleed out of there nose and mouth. They were all right and didn't really care because those two

are pretty hardcore. Luckily I came out unscathed and the teachers never knew.      

Leg-end.

• Like 1

Â