Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

How **** boring one of my ex's is :D

The girl is 24, fit, and is married to a 48 year old and all she talks about now is going to craft fairs, planning crhistmas dinner, and making jam.

You sure she doesn't like crafts? Or making jam?

(not sure whether I'm being serious myself)

You sure she doesn't like crafts? Or making jam?

(not sure whether I'm being serious myself)

Being married to someone older would probably have that effect. But some people (not just women) just can't wait to be settled and domesticated. I expect she thinks her old friends are rather immature and silly.

Different strokes and all that.

Yep, I imagine you're spot on Mike.

Each to their own, but it makes me glad that relationship isn't still going on, because if she was trying to get me to go to craft fairs and make jam she'd get a slap*

*she wouldn't actually get a slap

Yep, I imagine you're spot on Mike.

Each to their own, but it makes me glad that relationship isn't still going on, because if she was trying to get me to go to craft fairs and make jam she'd get a slap*

*she wouldn't actually get a slap

And instead she gets the *rich/*massive cocked (delete as appropriate) older bloke who lets her do the shit she wants to do.

Can't imagine she's too sad about the outcome either Stevo!

:mrgreen:

I'm sure she isn't, fair play to her (and him). If I was him I'd be shouting it from the **** rooftops becaus eshe's way WAY too good looking for him ;)

Everyone wins, which is why it cheers me up :D

craft fairs and jam don't sound too bad.

the difficulty comes when people start talking about their children, and the previously straight forward 'how're things?' becomes a treatise on family life.

As a parent, I always tried to only have those conversations with fellow parents. I suspect I failed a few times though, and bored my childless friends rigid.

:D

Yes it is. I have found that going 'back' or 'forward' from page to page stops certain animations though.

Hmmm. Of the VT available smileys, the ONLY one that I can see animated is the "blnking/rolling eyes" one (ironic, as it used to be banned). All the others are static, regardless of how the page is loaded.

EDIT: forget it, found them.

Its fantastic. You can image Plod shouting "Put down the sword" Blind guy thinks "can't be talking to me - I'm holding a stick"

Then gets 50k volts up his arse and pisses himself.

What sort of tosser can't distinguish between a white stick and a **** Samuri Sword?

What sort of tosser can't distinguish between a white stick and a **** Samuri Sword?

A guy who needs a white stick mightn't be able to. Maybe he took it off the wrong rack this morning!! I'm joking. This is the latest disgraceful example of f**king moron police being too trigger happy in a society only too happy to let them walk all over them. Piggy will get a token slap on the wrist to placate the public and everyone will forget about it until the next time.

A guy who needs a white stick mightn't be able to. Maybe he took it off the wrong rack this morning!! I'm joking. This is the latest disgraceful example of f**king moron police being too trigger happy in a society only too happy to let them walk all over them. Piggy will get a token slap on the wrist to placate the public and everyone will forget about it until the next time.

100% agree. He shouldn't be allowed out in public alone, let alone with CS Gas, an extendable baton and a **** tazer.

The most suitable punishment would be to stick him in some comminity safety programme for the rest of his days. I'd say drug education or something but he'd end up dealing them himself.

Â