Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

Todays visit to the Pharmacy. I asked the lovely lady at the cashier where the Contact lens solution was, and for some reason I did a ”squirting solution in my eye” gesture, as if she would understand better then. She showed me where those was and I was getting ready to pay, when I remembered I needed condoms as well. (stop sniggering at the back) She pointed them out as well and when I got back to the cashier she said. ”But you don’t need to teach me how those work”

Took me a while to catch my breath again :lol:

Todays visit to the Pharmacy. I asked the lovely lady at the cashier where the Contact lens solution was, and for some reason I did a ”squirting solution in my eye” gesture, as if she would understand better then. She showed me where those was and I was getting ready to pay, when I remembered I needed condoms as well. (stop sniggering at the back) She pointed them out as well and when I got back to the cashier she said. ”But you don’t need to teach me how those work”

Took me a while to catch my breath again :lol:

:lol:

Reminds me of this old Tom Green sketch which cheered me up!

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â