Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

23 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

I read in a magazine of a woman that entered every competition she saw in various magazines,and according to her she has won heaps of different stuff.

One of my ex-colleagues did that. She won loads of stuff, including a holiday in Mexico. 

I got so drunk on Saturday that when i got home I ordered a massive pizza and immediately forgot I'd ordered and went to bed.

It cheered me up because hungover me was very glad of an unexpected pizza the next day!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I got so drunk on Saturday that when i got home I ordered a massive pizza and immediately forgot I'd ordered and went to bed.

It cheered me up because hungover me was very glad of an unexpected pizza the next day!

Did the guy **** post it slice by slice or summat?

• Like 1

On 10/10/2021 at 20:24, Big Salad said:

Presenting my brother this morning with Game 3 tickets of the playoff series between the Braves and the Brewers. We haven't been to Atlanta to see them play in forever so to say he was excited would be an understatement. Great birthday for him so far. Game is tomorrow so we headed to Atlanta here shortly.😀

I went to Turner field many years back .. not been to Truist park 

Have they banned the "chop" yet ?

1 hour ago, Genie said:

A guy who I used to work with used to tell us his OH would enter hundreds of competitions and won loads of prizes like holidays and stuff 

There used to be a magazine you could pickup that told you every contest ( and if it required them , the answers) ..also gave you the address to write to for those contests that didn't require a purchase .

I think there have been quite a few contestants on game shows over the years who have bene on 3 or 4 of them , guess only a limited amount of people actually want to be on TV ..

One of the easiest places to win free stuff is Absolute radio , my mates rings up quite frequently  and probably wins about once a month 

On 10/10/2021 at 20:24, Big Salad said:

Presenting my brother this morning with Game 3 tickets of the playoff series between the Braves and the Brewers. We haven't been to Atlanta to see them play in forever so to say he was excited would be an understatement. Great birthday for him so far. Game is tomorrow so we headed to Atlanta here shortly.😀

was it guilt after after taking his wife out dancing and shagging the night before ?

• Haha 4

38 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

There used to be a magazine you could pickup that told you every contest ( and if it required them , the answers) ..also gave you the address to write to for those contests that didn't require a purchase .

Yep. "Competitor's Journal" or something similar. That's the one my co-worker mentioned upthread used. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Genie said:

Seeing the Insulate Britain protesters being dragged off the road by angry motorists, just wish they’d be a bit more heavy handed.

I reckon the police should turn the water cannons on to the stinking crusties. Gets them blasted off the road AND they get a wash too.

Or set the police dogs on them. If it's good enough for footy fans....

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

I went to Turner field many years back .. not been to Truist park 

Have they banned the "chop" yet ?

Oh cool. Yeah it was rocking.

I don't think they have officially banned it as such, the organization just heavily frowns on the fans continuing to do it.

They did anyway.

10 hours ago, Genie said:

This woman offering to sweeten the deal in her pursuit of a house swap

5-C741-B9-D-2-A1-C-4-E96-BA00-76-DE1-CF2

What is this? 

I’m conflicted. I’m tempted to reply yes to the three way, on the proviso that it might help, but it’s not guaranteed. 

But the Skegness thing makes me think psychopath, massive alarm bells there. 

Edited by It's Your Round
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

Reply that you’re up for 3 way but, and this is a dealbreaker, you want to DBUTWUs and it can’t be in Skegness.

Yeah, I will get that drafted up. Also, must be me and 2 girls of 7/10 or higher looks. I’d consider a 6/10 if the other was a 9/10

• Haha 1

Just seen the Bowie MTV interview with Mark Goodman from 83 (yeah, late to the party). As a child in the 80s and hooked on MTV in the latter part of it, that cheered me right up.

• Like 1

Â