Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

42 minutes ago, Genie said:

Not sure why it made me laugh, but seeing everyone kicking off at the local garden centres fb page because they’ve stopped allowing dogs at the weekend. 
They say they are busy and often have to clean up after inconsiderate owners and just don’t have time at the weekend.

Everyone losing their mind and boycotting the place :lol: Why on earth do you need to take your dog to the garden centre so badly anyway? You don’t take it to Asda or the petrol station. 
And even if you can’t live without it, there’s 5 other days. Crazy.

Speaking as a dog-owner and dog-lover . . . I cannot fathom why you would take one to a garden centre. People are weird.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Speaking as a dog-owner and dog-lover . . . I cannot fathom why you would take one to a garden centre. People are weird.

I know, same here.

some of the comments

Come to planters today for a look round we have two well behaved dogs on the we website says dogs are welcome but not a weekend never again

No dogs in the garden centre anymore 😡 Last time I come as like to come places I feel welcome. What about all the rubbish kids leave lying around thats dangerous for dogs. Wish people would STOP penalising dogs and their owners!!!!!!!

can they ban kids in the week then so my poor dog doesn't have to get scared by the screaming. Swings and roundabouts??? Also didn't realise dogs only shit at the weekend

Just boycott the place like I have, we now go to dobbies at shenstone. They let dogs in and now has its own dog seating area in the restaurant.

Reading those comments you’d thinking they’d banned dogs from a dog play park. It’s a garden centre, what right do dogs have to be there anyway? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

They've clearly never bought anything in a Dobbies. Ferk me that place is expensive

They probably don’t spend any money, just walk the dog through, take a shit then leave.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

They probably don’t spend any money, just walk the dog through, take a shit then leave.

It is also entirely probable that they've never been to the other garden centre either

46 minutes ago, Genie said:

Just what I do. Minus the dog. 

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Davkaus said:

John Cena has, without comment, posted a photo of a man on his instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSYaSrPtG8Y/

That man is my former PT, based in Nottingham, who's been calling himself the black John Cena for years :D 

What is a PT? Who is John Cena? 

• Like 1

Â