Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

17 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I’ve gone no further than the back garden but I reckon I can hear the cash registers from here…

spacer.png

Zoomed in to look for bikini-clad hotties, lockdowns have not been kind to this bunch! Or is there an obesity crisis in Wales? 

3 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Sorry to be on topic, but correct squad numbers. Targett’s taken the number 3 shirt, I’m hoping Emi takes number 1.

1. Martinez
  2. Cash
  3. Targett
  4. Konsa
  5. Mings

Thats Nice Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

As it should be, the traditional way.

• Like 1

Just popped up on my Facebook timelime.This young girl in San Antonio, TX was reunited with her dog after it had been missing for over 2 months just awesome☺

FB_IMG_1626730756684.thumb.jpg.b75213401c71cf7f7d0cab13a6f64ca8.jpg

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Having just moved into our new property, it's been great to be able to lay in the garden and catch the sun all day. Music on and a few beers. No other noise around except the tweeting of birds. Priceless.

Excellent mate. Whereabouts in the UK? Is it rural? 

On 19/07/2021 at 15:21, Paddywhack said:

Sorry to be on topic, but correct squad numbers. Targett’s taken the number 3 shirt, I’m hoping Emi takes number 1.

1. Martinez
  2. Cash
  3. Targett
  4. Konsa
  5. Mings

Thats Nice Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Agreed. I like this more than I probably should. One of my life ambitions is to see a Villa team line up 1-11. I could die a happy man. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, El Zen said:

Agreed. I like this more than I probably should. One of my life ambitions is to see a Villa team line up 1-11. I could die a happy man. 

Same. Ideally without any **** ing advertising on the shirts. 

36 minutes ago, blandy said:

The house next door is an AirBnb, the owners just came to clean it. They asked me if I wanted an ice cold can of lager left by the last guests. Too right!  Then she said “if there’s any alcohol left any time, I’ll leave it on your doorstep, as we don’t drink and we have to get rid of any food or drink left over”, which was nice.

R... E... S... U... L... T

28 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I'm struggling with the concept of 'leftover alcohol'. 

My mate can never understand how it's possible to buy one of those temporary wine bottle tops to reseal an open bottle of wine. 

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

My mate can never understand how it's possible to buy one of those temporary wine bottle tops to reseal an open bottle of wine. 

Real men put the cork back in

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, El Zen said:

I post on behalf of the elder members of the forum.  Been there - seen that loads of times. 

We've even seen substitutes being number 12, no advertising and keeping the same strip for more than 1 season and dragons landing on the Holte End roof. 

Just now, sidcow said:

Same. Time to roll out one of my favourite family memories. 

Christmas planning, some time in the early 1970s. My Dad and I are discussing how many 'Party Seven' (seven pints, kids) cans of beer to buy. My Mum chips in with: 

"Why don't you buy one of those taps you can fit on the can, so you don't have to drink it all at once? .... What? What's so funny?? WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING???" 

• Haha 2

Â