Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

17 minutes ago, Xela said:

Came here for the lovely ladies thread, stayed for the wide range of political viewpoints and acceptance of varied musical tastes 

Fixed that for you 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Xela said:

Came here for the footie, stayed for the wide range of political viewpoints and acceptance of varied musical tastes 

Confused Gary Coleman GIF

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Not sure if this is one for the cheer you up or piss you off thread. I haven’t watched a football being kicked for many years. Not the last world cup or the euros if memory serves. My grandson got in from school and asked if he can stay up and watch the england match with me on Friday. May have to acquaint myself with some footballers. Heskey is still playing for England right?

Some VIlla fans appear to be convinced he's the manager right now

• Haha 1

Radio 5 this morning on the school run ....  now lets talk about the Euros

Jack Grealish snippets of an interview with Micah Richards and the usual discussions about when will he start   .. Followed by an interview with John McGinn ..followed by  some talent spotter talking about Tyrone Mings

other clubs may be available , just not newsworthy

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Not sure if this is one for the cheer you up or piss you off thread. I haven’t watched a football being kicked for many years. Not the last world cup or the euros if memory serves. My grandson got in from school and asked if he can stay up and watch the england match with me on Friday. May have to acquaint myself with some footballers. Heskey is still playing for England right?

You don't need to, just yell and scream for this handsome chap to be brought on and then yell and scream even more when he inevitably isn't...

Jack Grealish makes 'best mates' claim about Manchester United and  Manchester City foes - Birmingham Live

You'll be extra convincing as both an England and Villa fan in one go.

2 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

You don't need to, just yell and scream for this handsome chap to be brought on and then yell and scream even more when he inevitably isn't...

Jack Grealish makes 'best mates' claim about Manchester United and  Manchester City foes - Birmingham Live

You'll be extra convincing as both an England and Villa fan in one go.

God he is gorgeous. Is that the one they call Messi?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Happy anniversary. 

Haha that was two weeks back. Suppose the card needs to come down

• Like 1

Three hours till kick off. I live in Yorkshire, pub about quarter of a mile away. I guess some lads are there having a few. 

I go to put something in the shed, all I can hear is

Super, super Jack, 

Super, super Jack, 

Super, super Jack, 

Super, super Jackie Grealish

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, colhint said:

Three hours till kick off. I live in Yorkshire, pub about quarter of a mile away. I guess some lads are there having a few. 

I go to put something in the shed, all I can hear is

Super, super Jack, 

Super, super Jack, 

Super, super Jack, 

Super, super Jackie Grealish

I knew the Leeds fans would love him eventually. 

• Haha 2

Â