Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Just now, BOF said:

Ah, a solicitor using a play from the 'chancing one's arm' playbook, hoping that simply 'being a solicitor' is enough to intimidate a non-solicitor into giving up in a legal situation. Well done :D You'll pass the bar soon.

Thats a generous interpretaion. My take was, doesn't know his arse from his elbow

Just now, bickster said:

Thats a generous interpretaion. My take was, doesn't know his arse from his elbow

That's entirely possible too I agree.  I do think the former is a very fruitful approach for them though when dealing with the public. In general we're terrified of them.

• Like 2

I’ve done tenting weekends, I’ve done VW weekends.

I now do lots of hotel stays, racking up those loyalty points! I get free booze and a room upgrade now when I go to some chains. I think my tent days are long behind me, though I would do a camper van again.

This weekend will be mostly people watching, eating cake because that what life is for, and hopefully picking up a few records.

Oh yeah, and simultaneously stressing like a mad thing and enjoying the football.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Off to Stourport for 4 days, sitting in my motorhome, drinking champagne, pissing up the side of someones tent. Can’t wait. 

Stourport used to be nice until all the thick yam yams arrived, now you can't move for pasty bodied, St Georges flag tattooed mooks being obnoxiously loud, sounding thick as ****.

But the camp sites are ok, if you go to more expensive ones.

• Like 1

• VT Supporter
6 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Finally, the perfect use of it!

3enly7.jpg

Mine has the mod shield so I will be dishing out warning points soon

or changing it back before I get slapped for impersonating an officer

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Stourport used to be nice until all the thick yam yams arrived, now you can't move for pasty bodied, St Georges flag tattooed mooks being obnoxiously loud, sounding thick as ****.

But the camp sites are ok, if you go to more expensive ones.

I am at Lickhill Manor and to be honest its one of the best sites I have been on. 

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â