Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Off to Stourport for 4 days, sitting in my motorhome, drinking champagne, pissing up the side of someones tent. Can’t wait. 

Stourport used to be nice until all the thick yam yams arrived, now you can't move for pasty bodied, St Georges flag tattooed mooks being obnoxiously loud, sounding thick as ****.

But the camp sites are ok, if you go to more expensive ones.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Finally, the perfect use of it!

3enly7.jpg

Mine has the mod shield so I will be dishing out warning points soon

or changing it back before I get slapped for impersonating an officer

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Stourport used to be nice until all the thick yam yams arrived, now you can't move for pasty bodied, St Georges flag tattooed mooks being obnoxiously loud, sounding thick as ****.

But the camp sites are ok, if you go to more expensive ones.

I am at Lickhill Manor and to be honest its one of the best sites I have been on. 

5 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Maguire

Garfield

Holland

I think I've only seen the Maguire ones (and not the third one of them either). Despite my anti-superhero film stance, I have to admit that the first Maguire Spiderman was reasonably good throwaway fun.

On 08/06/2021 at 19:12, Chindie said:

NSFW

This nearly killed me

Apologies for the self quote, but today has been shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite and yet, still, just watching this immediately had me sniggering.

5 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I’ve done tenting weekends, I’ve done VW weekends.

I now do lots of hotel stays, racking up those loyalty points! I get free booze and a room upgrade now when I go to some chains. I think my tent days are long behind me, though I would do a camper van again.

This weekend will be mostly people watching, eating cake because that what life is for, and hopefully picking up a few records.

Oh yeah, and simultaneously stressing like a mad thing and enjoying the football.

9/10. But cake…meh.

5 hours ago, BOF said:

I'll tell you what doesn't cheer me up. People changing their **** avatars :rant:

I'm more irrationally annoyed at long standing posters that don't have an avatar! :D 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Genie said:

My car is in for MOT, I had to go for the earliest slot as my boy has his last game of the season at 10:30. For the first time in years it seems I’m just sat in the Castle Grounds with a coffee watching the world go by. It’s lovey.

and it passed first time

and it was only £34.95

successful morning.

• Like 2

Yesterday was the first time I've been to Brum in the best part of a decade, brief passing moments in train stations or airports aside. Brought back plenty of fond memories but mostly, going out for a delicious meal at an Argentinean restaurant, ,'La Fiesta'i think. Outdoor Saturday night dining, felt like a proper summer holiday vibe,  place was really busy. Steaks goooood, Malbecs - divine. Heartily recommend that place.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rodders said:

Yesterday was the first time I've been to Brum in the best part of a decade, brief passing moments in train stations or airports aside. Brought back plenty of fond memories but mostly, going out for a delicious meal at an Argentinean restaurant, ,'La Fiesta'i think. Outdoor Saturday night dining, felt like a proper summer holiday vibe,  place was really busy. Steaks goooood, Malbecs - divine. Heartily recommend that place.

Was is Fiesta Del Asado on the Hagley Road? Great steaks there.  Yummy

• Like 2

Â