Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

2 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

And how will you spend all of this new free time?

In all honesty, catching up on chores that have been ignored for at least three weeks tomorrow, then hopefully sod all

Then as its back to one day a week furlough. I'll hopefully enjoy my Tuesday off (or whichever other day I choose)

Just now, bickster said:

In all honesty, catching up on chores that have been ignored for at least three weeks tomorrow, then hopefully sod all

Then as its back to one day a week furlough. I'll hopefully enjoy my Tuesday off (or whichever other day I choose)

The sod all part sounds fun. 

I have all week off next week.  To decorate. This is the wrong thread. That said Friday a man is coming to fit the shelves that will house an odd mix of mainstream country and obscure indie. 

• Haha 1

The simple fact it’s the weekend cheers me up. I know it’s a bit like...

Work From Home Friday GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

... but I’m having steak for tea and my missus has got the weekend off, we can’t really go anywhere but it’ll be nice to not be working and finally get some decent kip. Simple things for simpler times. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, bickster said:

Absolutely not negotiable, my vinyl is MY vinyl

She can keep her My Bloody Valentine records and I will keep my Kitchens of Distinction 12 inches. Its all mine though, regardless. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

She can keep her My Bloody Valentine records and I will keep my Kitchens of Distinction 12 inches. Its all mine though, regardless. 

Have you seen the price of MBV records? Claim them as yours, the price will cheer you up

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

Have you seen the price of MBV records? Claim them as yours, the price will cheer you up

I am going to sell them and say they were lost in the move, that or say they are on a high shelf. 

• Haha 2

Â