Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

• VT Supporter
49 minutes ago, Genie said:
1 hour ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Now Trump is unemployed I might have a crack at his Mrs 👍

After the first 3 inches her vag is like new

I suspect it's booby trapped to the max like the first part of Raiders of the Lost Ark but I am up for it.

• VT Supporter

The fact that every day since August, David Lynch pulls a ping pong ball out of a jar to let us know what the number is for today.

Heaven only knows why he does it but I’m very glad he does.

3 hours ago, choffer said:

The fact that every day since August, David Lynch pulls a ping pong ball out of a jar to let us know what the number is for today.

Heaven only knows why he does it but I’m very glad he does.

Today’s, Today’s number, is in relation to how many goals Villa will score at the Emirates. Cheers David Lynch, whoever you are. 

Three decent walks in three days, 8km, 7km and 6km plus a little bit of work up the allotment, 30 minutes of planting a hedge of bay trees. Plus, I finally clad the inside wall of the bay window with t&g and painted and it actually looks like a finished job and looks like I wanted it to!

When the dry weather and the weekend coincide, you gotta grab it.

4 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Finally feeling that I don't have to lose any more weight. Indeed, getting to the point where I get on the scales and don't want to weigh less than last week.

Since last May, I have lost 58kg. I can get in to clothes that I wore when I was 16. It's **** weird.

Good work fella. Snowy in Lionel Blair’s and double denim is an interesting look 🤓

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, blandy said:

Good work fella. Snowy in Lionel Blair’s and double denim is an interesting look 🤓

That wasn't what I was wearing when I was 16. ;)

Edit: Tbh, the only thing from that time that I didn't throw away was an old cricket jumper. I tried it on the other day and it fitted (was a bit big).

Edited by snowychap
  • VT Supporter
6 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Finally feeling that I don't have to lose any more weight. Indeed, getting to the point where I get on the scales and don't want to weigh less than last week.

Since last May, I have lost 58kg. I can get in to clothes that I wore when I was 16. It's **** weird.

Well done, snowy. 
I’m on a similar mission myself. Lost nearly three stone last year when I got sick and the last nine months has seen a good chunk of it go back on. I’m nearly a stone down since starting to actively lose weight again in the last month or so. Already feeling much better for it. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, snowychap said:

**** hell! 

I was super chuffed with my long term / non-dieting 21kg’s. You must be positively orgasmic about 58kg.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, choffer said:

Well done, snowy. 
I’m on a similar mission myself. Lost nearly three stone last year when I got sick and the last nine months has seen a good chunk of it go back on. I’m nearly a stone down since starting to actively lose weight again in the last month or so. Already feeling much better for it. 

Keep at it. Sometimes, it clicks. I'd tried god knows how many times before.

It helps if you've got The Malverns a short walk from your front door, though!

• Like 3

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â