Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

2 hours ago, Xela said:

I wouldn't say spoilt! I was an only child so perhaps my parents overcompensated with a few extra toys but I didn't get everything I asked for! A few extra Thundercats figures must have worked out cheaper than having another kid though! 

In terms of the toys @mottaloo, you'd be surprised how much they sell for now! 4x TMHT - £100 on ebay! He-Man, with a chewed hand, fetched £45. Skeletor was £50 and was missing his weapon. There are people out there who will pay a lot of retro toys. 

spacer.png

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

I’ve just posted a similar story in the ‘things that piss you off’ thread. 

The only saving grace here is that I managed to sell my son’s Lego for a good few hundred quid when he’d grown out of it. Lesson’s learnt the hard way, are seldom forgot. 

Was just about to give you a like and then read the 2nd bit... 

I had a butt load of Lego too! 

Next someone is going to say Magic the Gathering cards from the 90s are worth money to.

49 minutes ago, Genie said:
1 hour ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Now Trump is unemployed I might have a crack at his Mrs 👍

After the first 3 inches her vag is like new

I suspect it's booby trapped to the max like the first part of Raiders of the Lost Ark but I am up for it.

The fact that every day since August, David Lynch pulls a ping pong ball out of a jar to let us know what the number is for today.

Heaven only knows why he does it but I’m very glad he does.

3 hours ago, choffer said:

The fact that every day since August, David Lynch pulls a ping pong ball out of a jar to let us know what the number is for today.

Heaven only knows why he does it but I’m very glad he does.

Today’s, Today’s number, is in relation to how many goals Villa will score at the Emirates. Cheers David Lynch, whoever you are. 

Three decent walks in three days, 8km, 7km and 6km plus a little bit of work up the allotment, 30 minutes of planting a hedge of bay trees. Plus, I finally clad the inside wall of the bay window with t&g and painted and it actually looks like a finished job and looks like I wanted it to!

When the dry weather and the weekend coincide, you gotta grab it.

15 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

Today’s, Today’s number, is in relation to how many goals Villa will score at the Emirates. Cheers David Lynch, whoever you are. 

Obviously he forgot about VAR. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â