Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

There's very little funnier than the idiot who can't own their stupidity with good grace and self-deprecation.  Be thankful the tears didn't turn on and he's not facing a disciplinary because thicko's pride was hurt.

4 minutes ago, BOF said:

There's very little funnier than the idiot who can't own their stupidity with good grace and self-deprecation.  Be thankful the tears didn't turn on and he's not facing a disciplinary because thicko's pride was hurt.

Thats one thing she's never done, turn on the waterworks, she's a bullshit deflector not a cry baby

9 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Sorry if this is a repost, but this may be the best sporting interview I've ever seen and I can't stop watching it:

I didn’t realise he was joking at first, I thought he was a proper David Brent. 

5 hours ago, bickster said:

Everyone needs an office idiot to cheer them up

The female idiot (female is to distinguish her from the male idiot, for there's one of those too) in the IT team has just done this...

We bought some new barcode scanners to speed up inventory. She was tasked with setting them up

The rest of the department are knee deep in some quite important issues that need resolving but one of them notices that she's put the USB for the scanner into a wall USB (They are not networked, merely charging ports)

They think nothing of it, presuming that the scanners might need charging and anyway they are busy

She then starts playing with the scanners and complaining loudly (as she does) that they are shit and they don't work and that they'll have to be sent back. "Moan, Whinge, Gripe....ad nauseum"

Then it suddenly dawns on her what she's done so she very sheepishly and quietly tries to pull the USB out of the wall so that no-one will notice...

Except one of the lads who had his back to her just blurts out... "You didn't plug that into the wall and try and test them did you?"

She tries to blame everyone and everything under the sun and denies that's what happenned

Room falls about laughing and she storms out.

Funny as F***

Sad thing is she’ll probably complain of bullying now, such is life.

5 hours ago, choffer said:

I neither know nor care who Sneakbo and Dot Rotten are.

I care even less about their "beef". 

Twitter seems to think it's a huge thing and I've no idea why. I am happy with this situation.

Sneakbo and Dot Rotten? Is that a new SNES game?

Â