Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

"The Greaseman" on PureRock.Us radio. A throwback to the old days of smut and sexism. Some of our American friends might know him. Probably been fired from a hundred stations from what I'm hearing :)

16 minutes ago, Unused Sub said:

Pretending to work this morning, but in reality I've spent half an hour copying and pasting football fixtures into spreadsheets.

Couldn't possibly comment

happy i like it GIF

• Like 1

Friday 16:30, I literally have no work to do. cleared the lot. no police request outstanding, no info to update, no street directory changes remaining (there was a huge backlog), no emails unreplied to and I got given a dispatch actions task this morning that took up my whole morning

Worked my balls off but I have shite all to do. It makes me happy that I have only fresh work to walk into on Monday. The first time in a long time

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Michelsen said:

The fact that when I open VT, my first instinct now is to go in the main forum to look for exciting transfer news, not just go straight into OT as was my habit for literally years. 

Whilst cheering me up, mind you, this is also wildly confusing. 

Yep, I'm having the same experience. 

21 hours ago, Michelsen said:

Four more working days before I have the next seven weeks completely off. 

giphy.gif

I don't get 7 weeks in total! Are you a teacher?

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Michelsen said:

You’re not wrong 😁

Summer shutdown is early in Norway!

My wife is also a teacher, her 6 weeks begins late July though

11 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Summer shutdown is early in Norway!

My wife is also a teacher, her 6 weeks begins late July though

Blimey. My students are exceptionally well behaved, but if they were told to stay in school for half of July, I think they’d go into full mutiny mode.

Edited by Michelsen
  • Haha 1

I've started cataloguing my record collection. Over 3 hours to do the first 30, mainly because I need to get it all correct first time, Discogs is a big help.

• Like 1

Â