Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

1 hour ago, dAVe80 said:

The title of the new Half Man Half Biscuit album: No-one cares about your creative hub so get your ****** hedge cut.

Also there's a new Half Man Half Biscuit album coming out.

Already ordered mine :thumb:

Funnily enough, one of the main pieces of software that I use at work is called The Creative Hub :D

• Haha 1

Lodz is the coolest European city you've never heard of...

Dubbed the “Polish Manchester”, Łódź (pronounced “Woodge”) has undergone a dramatic makeover in the past decade – and there are still a few layers of slap to come. Poland’s third biggest city was a 19th century industrial powerhouse before falling into a post-war slump, known as Grey Łódź.

Now it’s back and brighter than before. Derelict buildings are transformed with murals. Textile mills are now villages with hotels, boutiques, restaurants and al fresco bars. Brilliantly, because it attracts more business than leisure travellers, flights and hotel rates are lower at weekends; Łódź is a real bargain.

:)

There is only one TV weather lady for me, Look North's Keeley Donovan. Apart from anything else, her dad (Terry) was a Villa centre forward. Royalty. 

617full-keeley-donovan.jpg

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

There is only one TV weather lady for me, Look North's Keeley Donovan. Apart from anything else, her dad (Terry) was a Villa centre forward. Royalty. 

617full-keeley-donovan.jpg

She doesn't do the North East weather anymore. :(

On 16/03/2018 at 12:43, mjmooney said:

There is only one TV weather lady for me

I had such a monumental crush of Shefali when I was in my early 20s. Don't think she does the weather anymore though. 

K8yJ9MV.jpg

10/10. WB.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, choffer said:

I had such a monumental crush of Shefali when I was in my early 20s. Don't think she does the weather anymore though. 

K8yJ9MV.jpg

10/10. WB.

Put on too much timber in her later years.

Where's the pics of the South American weather girl with the arse you could rest your pint on ? Is she Chilean....? Mexican perhaps ?

Â