Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

3 hours ago, Davkaus said:

There are few things more reassuring than knowing you have a mechanic you can trust not to **** you over. 

Yes. Mine is my brother and he’s an MOT tester too. He won’t let me drive an dangerous car of course so if he says something needs doing I know it’s legit.

Big fan of flight of the conchords as is my wife. We were in Vegas 5 years ago and about get on a helicopter for a flight over The Grand Canyon. A girl was also on the flight with us and ny wife asked her where she was from. She said New Zealand. Without any context my wife said can you please say Penguin. My wife is a **** embarrassment. 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Xela said:

Snow looks like its thawing. Thank ****! Sick of it now

Just got to hope it doesn’t freeze now while it melts away. I usually love the snow but this lot has annoyed me. Got stuff I need to do but don’t fancy battling my way to the main roads. 

9 minutes ago, il_serpente said:

When's International Gender-fluid People's Day?

I think that's the one where it depends on how they feel on the day isn't it? Theoretically then I reckon both the ones so far and also none or either. Not entirely sure how the LGBT community feels about the Q or the I joining the party but they've got loads of days if they let them share their balls :)

• Like 2

13 hours ago, il_serpente said:

When's International Gender-fluid People's Day?

It might be today but they'll change their mind half way through. 

edit: d'oh -bin-dunne

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 04/03/2018 at 19:24, NurembergVillan said:

We got up to a balmy 6C here today.  Scorchio!

Heth eth eth eth eth, me, rh eth eth eth eth eth eth eth eth eth eth eth eth eth eth eth. 

Boutros, boutros ghali. 

• Like 1

Â