Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Glad that week is over! Been a very stressful one but perversely I quite enjoy it sometimes. Nothing better than coming out the end of it with the right result.

As Malcolm Tucker said, i've been working that hard i've been sweating spinal fluid!

Will enjoy chilling out this weekend. 

Edited by Xela

40 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

When you post a nice tweet about Steve Bruce and it goes viral like you're in One Direction.

I pride myself on being quite funny, and even sometimes insightful, on Twitter but I never expected to get these sort of numbers on one.

That one got mentioned to me by a few none Villa fans.

I'd already seen it, and it was doing the rounds of 'others' that I wouldn't even ordinarily expect to know Villa had a game on.

So yeah, you properly tapped in to something there, beyond just Villa fans.

Good on you.

• Like 3

Great day in Napoli, nice to be on holiday so early in the year! Out to Capri for the morning, decent bit of sunshine whilst wandering around the island and going up the chairlift to the top. Caught the end of the Villa win. Lovely 3 course Italian meal tonight accompanied with wine served ‘by the bowl’, which I think is a cracking translation for large glass.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

7 am Monday 12th Feb.

I wake up after an unexpected bit of emergency surgery. 

I check the results to see we beat the Blouses 2-0.

I hope this does not become my "Lucky Thing" to get Villa results!

:D  :)  :D

Get well soon, Mandy. Although if you could spin it out till the end of the season... 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

7 am Monday 12th Feb.

I wake up after an unexpected bit of emergency surgery. 

I check the results to see we beat the Blouses 2-0.

I hope this does not become my "Lucky Thing" to get Villa results!

:D  :)  :D

I heard about this game show and they are looking for contestants just like you.  It's something like "Look what we can do with Science".  

You might get money for it and the Villa get promoted !

12 hours ago, chappy said:

Great day in Napoli, nice to be on holiday so early in the year! Out to Capri for the morning, decent bit of sunshine whilst wandering around the island and going up the chairlift to the top. Caught the end of the Villa win. Lovely 3 course Italian meal tonight accompanied with wine served ‘by the bowl’, which I think is a cracking translation for large glass.

If you see Gennaro say hi from me.

Only a few people will get this.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

That one got mentioned to me by a few none Villa fans.

I'd already seen it, and it was doing the rounds of 'others' that I wouldn't even ordinarily expect to know Villa had a game on.

So yeah, you properly tapped in to something there, beyond just Villa fans.

Good on you.

The only down side is that it's hard to filter who's liking the tweet, so it's open to all-comers.

Screen Shot 2018-02-12 at 10.41.40.png

It's interesting that his profile says "Bear".  Could be a double entendre that he's not only a Warwickshire fan, but also the other kind of bear...

32 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

The only down side is that it's hard to filter who's liking the tweet, so it's open to all-comers.

Screen Shot 2018-02-12 at 10.41.40.png

It's interesting that his profile says "Bear".  Could be a double entendre that he's not only a Warwickshire fan, but also the other kind of bear...

Also my best friend's cousin strangely. Also a Villa fan.

Â