Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

They had to release a statement in Florida telling people not to shoot their guns at irma

America is mind blowing at times

Logically that means that so many people tried it they had to tell the others not to do it.  FFS.

I think if they just had a question "Can you shoot a cloud ?" on the gun registration form then the crime rate would reduce dramatically over time.  

4 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Brilliant record. The false dawn of punk. 

I like that song a lot tbf. Don't mind one or two other songs they did either. Like a few Clash songs, but I wouldn't call them a full on punk band at all.The  Clash had a few styles going on.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

I always love reading the comments sections on tech sites when new phones are launched. Like the Apple keynote yesterday. The amount of aggressive and snarky comments make me LOL. It;s a **** phone you tool. No need to get defensive and bitter.

Edited by Xela

I helped a colleague keep his job today. Went into his stage sickness meeting, as his independent witness, and was able to point out that there was a breakdown in protocol, when dealing with past instances of sickness. Although I suspect he was going to get off with a warning anyway, it was still pretty nice to help him out. Plus as part of the deal with helping him out, I've got him to join our union! :) 

• Like 3

Â