Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

6 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Stilton cheese on a plain chocolate digestive biscuit. 

Sounds gross but it works, in a sweet/savoury way.

SuJ8PXF.gif

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Stilton cheese on a plain chocolate digestive biscuit. 

Sounds gross but it works, in a sweet/savoury way.

Makes your tea taste like **** though.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I know some clearing in the woods at work who has grapes and piccalilli  sandwiches. 

I like grapes, I like piccalilli but together? Can't see that working.

I love grapes and goats cheese on poppy seed crackers though. That's my 22:30 got the munchies snack.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

I like grapes, I like piccalilli but together? Can't see that working.

I love grapes and goats cheese on poppy seed crackers though. That's my 22:30 got the munchies snack.

Indeed. Grapes and camembert style cheese with a nice bottle of wine is a fine combo.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Xela said:

Just the simple fact the week is over. Been one of the most stressful working weeks of my career so far dealing with demanding private equity firms, various bank internal legal teams as well as external solicitors, while also having to do my normal day job and cover a senior sales directors job as well #humblebrag

;)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

the "U OK Hun?" page on facebook, best thing on there in years, **** hilarious!

Agreed. But only in small doses, before my amusement turns to disgust and hatred. 

A really skanky couple are having a right old barney outside my front window, it's amazing.  Like a really sweary episode of Eastenders. I think she just walloped him one and is now calling him a word removed over and over again at the top of her voice out her car window.  There's three restaurants down my road, God knows what they're thinking in there :lol: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

There's three restaurants down my road, God knows what they're thinking in there

Normal stuff:

"What is 'meat'?"

"How the **** have they got served before us?"

"Has the waiter tossed off in to the mayonnaise?"

• Like 3

1 hour ago, snowychap said:

"What is 'meat'?"

On a very early date with the current Mrs P., we went to a curry house in not the best neighbourhood. On the menu they had chicken curry, lamb curry, prawn curry, all the usual and down the bottom and slightly cheaper they had 'meat' curry. It was them that had put the inverted commas around it.

Anyway, she chose 'meat'.

The rest is history...

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

On a very early date with the current Mrs P., we went to a curry house in not the best neighbourhood. On the menu they had chicken curry, lamb curry, prawn curry, all the usual and down the bottom and slightly cheaper they had 'meat' curry. It was them that had put the inverted commas around it.

Anyway, she chose 'meat'.

The rest is history...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dog-cat-curry-fears-over-1789118

It was on the takeway menu as a lamb curry – but it baffled food experts who later examined it.

They were surprised when they found the meaty chunks in the spicy sauce did not contain a single trace of lamb.

And the mystery deepened as DNA tests went on to rule out beef, chicken, pork, goat, horse – and even human flesh.

• Like 2

Â