Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

9 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Not even dairy milk anymore. **** that noise, Cadbury is dead to me.

Edit: It only took you 5 minutes to get through the lot? :D

Yep, 5 minutes. I could easily eat 10 on the trot. Yeah they are not as nice as they used to be but I still love em. 

15 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Sat in bed with a 5 pack of Creme eggs and a glass of milk. I'm in complete denial about not eating the whole 5 pack. 

Can't get Cadbury's over here,  it's a bit dark ages in that respect,  there is an english shop in Haarlem but they operate a 200 -250 % price rise so it kinda takes the fun out of it all.

I could easily demolish 5 of those with a pint of milk.  I am quite jealous to be fair.

Enjoy.

10 minutes ago, Meath_Villan said:

Have the American owners of creme egg released a peanut butter version yet ? ......its only a matter of time if not ....

They could do an egg box of 6, with one of them being the peanut butter version.

Russian roulette for allergy sufferers.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Meath_Villan said:

Have the American owners of creme egg released a peanut butter version yet ? ......its only a matter of time if not ....

You're right, it's only a matter of time.

Peanut butter stuff is in high demand in the chocolate game according to the other half.

On the subject, I think I'm in the minority when I say I'm not much of a fan of refrigerated chocolate. Much prefer it room temp. Maybe even slightly melted. I've been known to stick a mars bar in my back pocket and sit on it for a while to get it a little melted.

And no, that is not a euphemism for a bit of bum fun.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I love this new peanut butter chocolate fad.  Creme eggs can do one, though.  I've been munching my way through some pigs in blankets flavour Pringles that were going for 20p for a big tube in the supermarket.  

I've been caning those pigs in blankets Pringles since Xmas.

• Like 1

Â