Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

23 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I just got back after my first session at the gym for a few weeks, taking a break due to some back pain.

At the bottom of a squat, I let out the loudest fart that's ever left my body. I finished the set after another couple of reps, and some people were still looking.

Posting it here because we don't have a "things that make you proud" thread.

Oh FU, I was about post here that I emptied my hotel room of all familymembers with the exact same technique. Thunder stolen :(

Just logged in to my work PC from home...

Just received an email from the Police Investigation I was banging heads with last week.

The information they now require is limited (very) and specifically targeted. The data request was reduced from hundreds of bookings to two. Objections in court are no longer required

Bicks 1 - Police 0

A little victory jig has been done around the Man Cave

Loud euphoric music will be played on the journey to work and the traffic will not get me down

2 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Re: Bicks post.

I recall being out with a couple of friends and male half of friends was talking about something he was doing in his man cave, female half piped up and said she wished she had a lady cave.

She should already have one, it's called 'the kitchen'.

3 hours ago, bickster said:

Just logged in to my work PC from home...

Just received an email from the Police Investigation I was banging heads with last week.

The information they now require is limited (very) and specifically targeted. The data request was reduced from hundreds of bookings to two. Objections in court are no longer required

Bicks 1 - Police 0

A little victory jig has been done around the Man Cave

Loud euphoric music will be played on the journey to work and the traffic will not get me down

Hope you have a PC in your prison cell when the Police fit you up for some crime as payback :)

6 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Hope you have a PC in your prison cell when the Police fit you up for some crime as payback :)

So do I, the other prisoners would leave me alone. They hate nothing more than a PC :mrgreen:

Was fearing the worse last night. Throwing up and the shits from 5.30 until 1.30 this morning. Felt like utter shit. Didn’t think I’d make it to work, or the game tonight. Luckily, I didn’t feel too bad when I got up for work. Just got very little energy. 

today I end sober october. Cannot wait. Off to Madame Fromage in cardiff to stock up on cheese, then home with ladyfriend to enjoy bouteilles of red wine and possibly whisky. 

It was slightly alarming how often I habitually was thinking of just opening a bottle of something in the evening, and feeling disillusioned by the prospect of water or squash. Were my partner not also doing it,  I'm sure I would have caved. Still, we did actually force ourselves to be creative in finding more interesting soft drink alternatives - in the cold weather, making mulled apple & cinnamon juice, and spicy mocktails were very pleasant discoveries that hitherto wouldn't have happened.  I also need to grudgingly admit I ended up sleeping better, but on the downside, in the absence of booze my sweet tooth went into overdrive. Novembers aim before December freedom will be to try and force myself to see if I can survive on non sweet or highly salted snacks over the next 3 weeks. 

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

AND THAT'S HOW I ACHIEVE A 3.6 K/D Ratio on Battlefield 1, here's the proof.

You know when people talk about wrestling and I have no clue that they are talking about wrestling, because I don't know anything about wrestling. That sentence there. Nothing, it could be in Polish and it would make same amount of sense to me. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

You know when people talk about wrestling and I have no clue that they are talking about wrestling, because I don't know anything about wrestling. That sentence there. Nothing, it could be in Polish and it would make same amount of sense to me. 

:lol:  

It's just the amount of times I've killed people, divided by the number of times I've died - on a video game.

i was calling myself a nerd. 

Â