Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

50 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Bagels is something for the Things You Don't Get thread for me.  They taste alright but what's with the hole?  Just get a bap instead.

Ring donut? **** off and give me a non ring donut. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

Bagels is something for the Things You Don't Get thread for me.  They taste alright but what's with the hole?  Just get a bap instead.

nope, its boiled before its baked meaning that if its done right you get a real nice crisp outside and then a dense inside (you should take you time and oven bake it yourself for 5 minutes at home, most people seem to cut in half and stick it in the toaster which for me defeats the object) in my days as a taste tester at a cookie factory we bought a bagel factory in canada and then spent a year trying to get them in to tesco bakeries, got 5 flavours in there in the end, i dont think they took the onion but the cinnamon and raisin ones ?  if they're done right they dont need fillings

but its not the king of boiled bread, that would be laugen brotchen, pretty much pretzel bread, same crisp outside but this has a softer middle closer to a bap

laugen-broetchen.jpg

its the absolute bollocks but from experience really hard to make

Edited by villa4europe

3 hours ago, Xela said:

I think she's paid the blogger in full... it's the legal costs she hasn't paid. 

3 hours ago, BOF said:

Excellent. 

She's also had to sell her house, seriously hasn't got a pot to piss in... all because she refused to apologise. She was given the chance to make a public apology and the court case which she lost would have been stopped before it began

• Like 1

On 16/09/2018 at 14:39, snowychap said:

Never forgave her for mocking the name ‘Robyn’ as a chav name, as it’s my eldest daughters name ?

On a serious note, what a genuinely horrible person. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 2

On 17/09/2018 at 21:48, chrisp65 said:

I have very recently opened my first ever facebook account. This last 2 days I've cranked up my new phone and put the messenger app on it.

I'm in tears here, laughing at the mess I'm making giving answers to one conversation in the texty boxy thing of a different conversation and adding people to the wrong groups. 

I am chaos, and I've arrived in the family chat, the footy chat, the churches and graves chat and the photography chat. Let's hope you all get along famously!

Thought about it myself the other month. Still have not opened one. 

19 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

nope, I'm still quite the stalking newbie, but I'm sure I'll get up to speed soon enough

I'm actually so anti social, that whilst I've finally set up a facebook social networking account, it's in a false name.

I’ll find you. Just look for someone who posts god awful music ?

Edited by Rugeley Villa

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I’ll find you. Just look for someone who posts god awful music ?

Ahh, you'll be looking for my twitter account, that's where I probably post up the most music. It's mostly excellent, plus the occasional bit of country.

12 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Never forgave her for mocking the name ‘Robyn’ as a chav name, as it’s my eldest daughters name ?

On a serious note, what a genuinely horrible person. 

after the whole debacle on this morning where she criticised parents who named their children after places, she has a kid called india, i cant believe people didnt see her for the rent a gob fraud that she is

• Like 2

8 hours ago, villa4europe said:

after the whole debacle on this morning where she criticised parents who named their children after places, she has a kid called india, i cant believe people didnt see her for the rent a gob fraud that she is

Somewhat OT, but there's a little girl at my granddaughter's nursery called 'Ebony'. 

She's white. 

my mom works for the council organising school transport, she has a database on her laptop that contains the names of every child registered at a school in Worcestershire, it will blow you mind! there is a kid out there called "Boy"

the software cant tell me if the dad is called kratos though ?

I remember walking past a school about 10 years ago and hearing "Jamiroquai, you little cnut" being shouted as a little kid was running away from this velour tracksuit wearing skinny yet pot bellied neanderthal humanoid, and I thought what a poor kid, growing up being called "Jamiroquai". 

Hearing kids being referred to as a "cnut" is East London is not that uncommon amongst a particular demographic

clearing out rarely visited cupboards in a slash and burn effort to find more space

the missus put these on the 'keep' file without discussion or eye contact

34 years, and I'm coming around to the conclusion she could be the one

44814671282_ed448abaaa.jpg

Anybody else got their name in this book?

I'm in there.

Â