rjw63

23 minutes ago, bickster said:

These latest posts show much wit

a useful trait to keep de garre(d) up around monks bearing trapps

I know, straining it too far, I am but halve a maan :( 

Edited by Rodders

6 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

That’s nice. 

To celebrate, I’m sitting here, sipping at my ice cold beer.....

7D4FDA5F-B22C-4B4B-9DED-B6D2549C3E5E.jpeg

Get a job! 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Dannt Dyer being asked about brexit on good morning britain, not because he made a fool of himself but because he said what i think a lot of normal people are thinking 

"Wheres that clearing in the woods david cameron? Should be held accountable for what hes done but hes off in Nice with his trotters up, clearing in the woods"

Cant help but smile at david cameron being called a clearing in the woods twice on morning tv 

I saw that (It was actually "Good Evening Britain" so was last night)

It's true though. Nobody really knows what Brexit is. Joe Average doesn't have a **** clue what it is, which is obviously why so many people voted for it.

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I saw that (It was actually "Good Evening Britain" so was last night)

It's true though. Nobody really knows what Brexit is. Joe Average doesn't have a **** clue what it is, which is obviously why so many people voted for it.

What cheers me up is when Leavers say "Brexit means Brexit" as a retort to an(y) argument.

Man, seriously, the word has literally yet to be properly defined.

Had a great day at work today. I knew when I was going in that I'd be finishing off a huge Police data request, which could have taken all day if I kept being interrupted (pretty much a given.) My original aim for the week was to clear my desk of lots of the little bitty stuff that had been piling up over the last three weeks or so then this Police request came in late yesterday afternoon which put a huge spanner in the works.

I ended up finishing the police stuff by lunch clearing the other stuff and starting the action plan for my next big project. I'm about a third of the way through that and it was next weeks work!

It'll be the first time in a fair few weeks that I've gone in on a Monday with no backlog to clear and even be ahead of the game.

This weekend will be a good weekend!

• Like 1

Lettuce is the shittest vegetable, pisses me off that it's so ubiquitous.

Flavourless, and nutritionally worthless. It gets put in almost all lunch items because it's bland and inoffensive. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Lettuce is the shittest vegetable, pisses me off that it's so ubiquitous.

Flavourless, and nutritionally worthless. It gets put in almost all lunch items because it's bland and inoffensive. 

I hear ya brother! As my sig says, it’s the Beatles of the vegetable world

There's some good lettuce out there, proper tasty.

I guess you guys are having the chilled down supermarket leaves?

I love a room temperature salted romaine lettuce sandwich.

Â