Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

18 hours ago, Xela said:

Ok, I know she's 52, but Kate Garraway's norks on the jungle programme. 

8.8/10. WB

I used to listen to her on smooth radio but she is an irritating and very smug cow.

Told you before, if you want a milfy DJ, then this is the only one worth considering. I give you Sarah Jayne Champion :

Screenshot_20191203-151526_Twitter.jpg

• Like 1

Christmas shopping on Amazon and stumbling across patty boutik clothing  ... I haven't had this much fun looking at clothing models since the Freemans catalogue

roll your mouse up and down the images on the left and they kinda dance / wiggle for you :)

Edited by tonyh29
  • Haha 1

I've had such an amazing day. I've been working from home, and everyone seems to have assumed that's because i'm really busy and stressed, so everyone has left me alone

Whereas in reality, I just needed to keep an eye on my cat, so I've been sat here in my dressing gown with a constantly fresh pot of coffee, just having a really nice time. Work should be like this more often

13 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

The most beautiful girl in the world has started temping in my office. What are the chances of that!?

On the downside, I think she caught me starting at her big boobies within the first 4 seconds of us meeting.

If she didn't want us to look at her boobs then she shouldn't have them in the first place! 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Christmas shopping on Amazon and stumbling across patty boutik clothing  ... I haven't had this much fun looking at clothing models since the Freemans catalogue

roll your mouse up and down the images on the left and they kinda dance / wiggle for you :)

It is good I have to admit but there is a blonde who on some of them looks 2 seconds away from stabbing someone.

Just now, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

It is good I have to admit but there is a blonde who on some of them looks 2 seconds away from stabbing someone.

yeah she must be Serbian , all the women over there look like they would give you the shag of your life then kill you before you've even had a chance to say " I'm sorry i usually last much longer than this "

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

The most beautiful girl in the world has started temping in my office. What are the chances of that!?

On the downside, I think she caught me starting at her big boobies within the first 4 seconds of us meeting.

Your mission, should you choose to accept is :

Pics or GTFO

• Haha 1

Amazon getting PL rights is amazing. Multiple games at once, broadcast online.

I can swap between them, I can expand the stats and see them inline with the game, as well as the lineups, then collapse them again. There's a timeline with the games with highlights annotated, that I can skip to, then resume the live game either from where I stopped viewing or from the current time.

I hope they get significantly more games. **** off Sky and BT, this is what modern sports broadcasting should be.

Every single PL game broadcast in this way, name your price. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, V01 said:

Completely agree, fantastic coverage at the first attempt. Take that BT.

It sounds great although I didn't see any last night. Some comments I read were saying that the stream was 2-4 minutes delayed and people were getting goal alerts on their phones before it appeared on the screen. Hopefully they'll improve that.

In fairness to Sky and BT the restriction on games is nothing to do with them, that's just how they are sold by the premier league.

You do wonder if this might open the flood gates for more packages like this before sooner or later we get all 3pms, is it really going to mean empty grounds.

Edited by AVFCDAN

Â