Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

11 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

said the man who gets his testicles out when stood close to the men around him in a toilet. 

It's one up from cottaging :lol: 

Don't have a go at my balls out bro!

9 hours ago, Xela said:

This Rita Ora chat...

I'm not saying she is wife material (she is clearly not) or I'd introduce her to meet my parents at a Toby Carvery but to say you wouldn't bang her if you were single and it was on a plate is ridiculous!

Why though Xela?

As stated, each to their own mate some rate her, some don't. I respect you are in the camp that rates her.

9 hours ago, Xela said:

I didn't realise the Backstreet Boys posted here who had their fair share of available clunge on tap 24-7.

This made me chuckle for some reason. :lol:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Xela said:

This Rita Ora chat...That being said if she knocked my door and wanted me to violate her then I'd be 'In like Flynn' Same as Rita... i'd go berserk on her and give her the wildest 18 seconds of her life.

Two times? Lucky lady.

/Bantz.

• Like 1

I would always love to see a photo of people’s ex/current girlfriend/wife when they say they wouldn’t bang a clearly attractive woman. 

I mean, yeah, we’ve all got tastes and such, and it’s always the case that there are celebs you’d prefer over another, but to say you’d actually turn down an attractive woman (she’s clearly not ugly) just says you’ve got seriously high standards. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

My wife has got female guests, so im aloud an afternoon nap. I try not to nap in the day, because it makes me grumpy, but I'm bloody knackered. Anyway... 

DTUTWU

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

If you'd seen some of the women I've woken up next to, then I'd be a lying clearing in the woods to say I wouldn't bang Rita Ora. I do find her very attractive anyway. 

Get the cucumbers out!

Â