Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Our two month old daughter has gone two nights on the bounce sleeping through the night. Life is so much easier when that happens. Hopefully it becomes routine. Anyway enough of baby shit. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 2

On 6/17/2017 at 08:25, Rugeley Villa said:

Horrible.

Hating on sweet pickled onions? Ruge, I am disappointed. Not angry, just feel a bit let down. 

I always think the country is a nicer place when the sun is out.

I'm sure there are stats which prove the opposite in that crime and anti social behaviour goes up in he sun, but just by going about my business earlier today, everyone is in a much happier mood. 

19 minutes ago, Xela said:

I always think the country is a nicer place when the sun is out.

I'm sure there are stats which prove the opposite in that crime and anti social behaviour goes up in he sun, but just by going about my business earlier today, everyone is in a much happier mood. 

Stop being so happy, it doesn't suit you.

• Like 1

On 17/06/2017 at 08:25, Rugeley Villa said:

Horrible.

Love you both but pickled onions sweet or not are just the devils acidic butt dumplings. 

My contribution is this.a simple one. ICE CUBES God damn just no. Ore needs saying

7 minutes ago, Midfielder said:

Love you both but pickled onions sweet or not are just the devils acidic butt dumplings. 

My contribution is this.a simple one. ICE CUBES God damn just no. Ore needs saying

I honestly have not got a clue what you are on about sometimes :) not an insult by the way you crazy sod.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I honestly have not got a clue what you are on about sometimes :) not an insult by the way you crazy sod.

Translation via Google, midfielderspeak converted to English :

pickeled onions are sh--

ice cubes, are the dogs. 

Quite an anticlimax but there you go

as inat 32 bleedingdegrees ehether it's Fanta or JackDanirls you have st ha d , ice cubes are just divine

Edited by Midfielder

5 minutes ago, Midfielder said:

Translation via Google, midfielderspeak converted to English :

pickeled onions are sh--

ice cubes, are the dogs. 

Quite an anticlimax but there you go

as inat 32 bleedingdegrees ehether it's Fanta or JackDanirls you have st ha d , ice cubes are just divine

Ice cubes certainly make a drink, especially a non alcoholic drink. 

8 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Ice cubes certainly make a drink, especially a non alcoholic drink. 

Oh yeah. Simple inclusion for this thread but as the heat continues I'm fighting a problem with ice cubes not ready in time by the time I need them

have no fancy ice cube producing fridge so old school two tray ice cube tray s in freezer for me 

running at a deficit here . If was legal to drive could go buy more ice I

cube trays but not organised enough 

could Sharon stone a block and stab pieces off but don't wanna end up in an interview room uncrossing my legs making a fat dude sweat who later gets eaten by dinosaur while he takes a crap anyway don't want that on my conscience

note to self, Tesco, next time, ice cube trays: more. 

See you round

Edited by Midfielder
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Turns out the card I got my dad actually says 'Happy Birthday' inside it if you actually read it.

I genuinely got it from the Fathers' Day section and the front just says 'to a wonderful dad'.

I didn't read the poncey verse inside which ended with happy birthday.

BUT!!! the day was saved by my brother managing to buy a fathers day card and then absent mindedly writing 'happy birthday' and then scribbling it out.

my how we laughed

he said we were a pair of clearings in the woods

:D silly sods. Funnily enough I got a Father's Day card off my grandad for my birthday last month.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Sid4ever said:

That the emergency dentist I saw last night was able to calm my dry socket and today I have been human.

I need to phone the dentist tomorrow. Quite painful, probably an abcess - dosed up with ibuprofen. I forsee root canal treatment. Oh, joy. :(

On my bicycle in downtown Portland yesterday, a perfect Maine summer day. Except for the fire and brimstone bible thumper yelling and carrying on on a busy pedestrian street corner.  But then I stopped and noticed a guy in a wheelchair about 20 feet behind the preacher, shouting "Bull crap!" every 30 seconds. Made my day. That and the 500 stunning women I saw walking around.

• Like 2

Â