Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

5 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Just for the fun of it when I got out the bath yesterday I put the wife's dress on and came down stairs stating that I felt like a new man. You enjoyed your bath then she said before turning round and seeing me in her dress. My son was pissing himself and my daughter said I was kind of weird :D must admit though the dress was quite liberating to wear.

A few years ago the wife and I did Halloween dressed as each other. Think it was boring for her but I've got to be honest I had great fun getting a wig and dress on, top times. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

A few years ago the wife and I did Halloween dressed as each other. Think it was boring for her but I've got to be honest I had great fun getting a wig and dress on, top times. 

I think a lot of blokes deep down like wearing women's cloths and getting tarted up. 

24 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I have finished my sausage, egg and chips.

I'm off to watch some low grade football, under lights, in the drizzle.

Caveman

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

I have finished my sausage, egg and chips.

I'm off to watch some low grade football, under lights, in the drizzle.

Assuming you can fit some beer into that equation, you've got paradise, right there. Savour it. 

• Like 2

On 3/14/2017 at 08:02, AVFCDAN said:

Yeah they are usually called transvestites.

Almost sounds like a throwback term nowadays. I wonder how/if they fit in to the whole LGBT "discussion" for lack of a better word..

15 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Somebody at work has just told me something that has had me giggling for 10 minutes, much longer than longer than it warranted but it really tickled me for some reason.

His surname's Moran and he said when he was doing teacher training the kids used to call him Mr Morangutan because he was fat and ginger.

That's got me giggling now. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

Somebody at work has just told me something that has had me giggling for 10 minutes, much longer than longer than it warranted but it really tickled me for some reason.

His surname's Moran and he said when he was doing teacher training the kids used to call him Mr Morangutan because he was fat and ginger.

:D

Reminds me of an old Science Teacher we had called Mr. Stone. One lad in the class who straddled the line between being a bellend and very funny, one day brought in pebbles from outside, waited for the teacher to get het up by some of the other lads and then announced to Mr Stone he'd "found his family" and offered him a box full of pebbles.

Always made us giggle longer than it should, perhaps in part as the teachers reaction was to throw his shoe at him and he accidentally clocked someone else. Felt sorry for him really as that class was something of a statistical outlier containing all the cheeky gits.

• Like 4

On 13/03/2017 at 19:43, lapal_fan said:

Today, I have seen an actual, real life Geyser.

Sorry.....couldn't resist :D

_38794561_mitchell300.jpg

Edited by mottaloo
  • Like 1

On ‎17‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 17:06, Xela said:

The car passing its MOT and not costing me as much as anticipated. 

My car not passing its MOT, but not costing me as much as anticipated.

Edited by dAVe80

Â