Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Manage it, dont take in too much bread, pizza, lager, all the things that 20 years ago would wipe me out, about three years ago I worked out what it was. Changed that, so if I have a sandwich, I have one and not two, have other things.

I really had massive problems with my stomach, when I didn’t know what it was I missed days of holidays stuck in my room, missed countless bands at festivals, missed nights out. It was horrible. Still don’t know if it’s a problem with gluten, wheat, or something else.

similar, I'm eating bread at the moment, due to financial necessity, it's so cheap and versatile, but it does have it's side effects. I do completely avoid pizza, pasta and lager if I can help it now though.

not literally at this moment. I don't know why I thought that was important to edit in here.

Edited by Rodders

On a serious note, I never eat bread anymore.

I might have the occasional sandwich or slice or toast, but I never buy a loaf. 

MIne is for weight reasons. When I lived at home and fancied a snack I'd usually make myself a sandwich with a few slices of toast. I'd easily wolf down 5 or 6 slices of bread that way. That's 600 odd calories.

It's one of the main reasons I got fat at University. I lived off bread and pasta because it was cheap.

I have no self control, so now I don't buy it, because if I did I'd eat the lot in a day.

Â