Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Has there ever been a follow up, with over 5 years between the preceding series or film, that has maintained the quality of its predecessor. I dont think there has. Indiana Jones, Anchorman, Star Wars, Red Dwarf. Has there ever been one? I cant see Twin Peaks bucking this trend.

Has there ever been a follow up, with over 5 years between the preceding series or film, that has maintained the quality of its predecessor. I dont think there has. Indiana Jones, Anchorman, Star Wars, Red Dwarf. Has there ever been one? I cant see Twin Peaks bucking this trend.

Arrested Development.

Arrested Development.

Is that right? I have the dvd box set but not watched it yet. 

Arrested Development.

Is that right? I have the dvd box set but not watched it yet.

I found series 4 confusing on first viewing but after repeated viewings I think it is genius .

The way that they tell all the interlocking storylines in that flashback manner is Memento-esque.

Edited by Brumerican
  • Like 1

Arrested Development.

Disagree.

Series 4 was absolute garbage. They changed the perspective and style, the writing had gone down the pan and it looked like half of the original cast either hated each other or didn't want to be there.

Hopefully Netflix can make up for it with Marco Polo, which looks promising from the trailer

Arrested Development.

Disagree.

Series 4 was absolute garbage. They changed the perspective and style, the writing had gone down the pan and it looked like half of the original cast either hated each other or didn't want to be there.

Hopefully Netflix can make up for it with Marco Polo, which looks promising from the trailer

Marco Polo hasn't had decent reviews at all. 

Living on a bit of a hill, it's always only a matter of time until the comedy of errors begins when it snows... Abandoned car count currently stands at 2, and 1 bus going up the road sideways...

I had to carry out a survey somewhere moderately secure yesterday.

Put my bag through their security and it flashed up. I had two cameras in there and Mr Security Man told me I couldn't take cameras in. I explained the whole point of my visit was to take photos, at their request, so that would be a bit of a show stopper. He had a little think, then asked me why I needed two cameras. I said I probably didn't need both.

His most excellent compromise, he took one camera off me and issued me with a receipt and I got to keep the other one. Everybody happy.

Â