Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

I could not drink for the rest of my life if I never went out.

If I go out, I don't enjoy myself without a few drinks, even just for the habit, not necessarily to get drunk.

If I never went out I'd barely even notice a lack of alcohol

• Like 2

I drink a small amount every day. One bottle of beer (occasionally two), or half a bottle of wine, or a large scotch.

Alcy!!!

By some definitions, that would be defined as problem drinking, yes.

Personally I'd rather do that than stay dry during the week and get completely shitfaced at weekends.

• Like 3

I drink a small amount every day. One bottle of beer (occasionally two), or half a bottle of wine, or a large scotch.

Alcy!!!

By some definitions, that would be defined as problem drinking, yes.

Personally I'd rather do that than stay dry during the week and get completely shitfaced at weekends.

Totally agree, i was being facetious of course.

To bring it back on topic. Post christmas weigh in went well and will only have to shift 4 pounds that I put on. Yeah I diet, unfortunately I have the brain of an obese man and if I dont keep it in check I will also go back to having the body of one too. 

To bring it back on topic. Post christmas weigh in went well and will only have to shift 4 pounds that I put on. Yeah I diet, unfortunately I have the brain of an obese man and if I dont keep it in check I will also go back to having the body of one too.

My weigh in is tomorrow.

I was too scared to do it last week!

I've put on 6lbs over the last month. Too much crisps, lebkuchen, snowballs and chocolate over Xmas. Time to start the weetabix/tuna salad/quorn without carbs bollocks again.

Still, after the Xmas before last I was 91kg, this year I'm starting off at 87kg so annually I'm heading in the right direction. The best I was this year just through eating properly was 82.8kg so at that point compared to Xmas before it I had lost 8.2kg, so I plan on doing half of it this year and getting to 83kg by start of next year and then half again and getting to 77kg. That's my ideal.

/boring

• Like 2

still gets zero flange

Meh, good for him, seems to enjoy it and gets to hang out at nycc. Loses points for not knowing Frank 'Megatron' Welker was The Claw though.

• Like 1

I've put on 6lbs over the last month. Too much crisps, lebkuchen, snowballs and chocolate over Xmas. Time to start the weetabix/tuna salad/quorn without carbs bollocks again.

Still, after the Xmas before last I was 91kg, this year I'm starting off at 87kg so annually I'm heading in the right direction. The best I was this year just through eating properly was 82.8kg so at that point compared to Xmas before it I had lost 8.2kg, so I plan on doing half of it this year and getting to 83kg by start of next year and then half again and getting to 77kg. That's my ideal.

/boring

well done sir, weights in kilos

just so obviously a far far superior system 

Â