Ciaran Clark

TheSufferingVilla

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Richard said:

Seriously?

He said 3 or 4 would be told their futures would lie elsewhere.  I think given his tweets about these two breaking promises and that RDM wanted both to stay,  these two are not part of that 3 or 4 . Come on Dave be serious

Seriously not seriously. 

Do people not know what trollface signifies? In 2016? Again, don't take everything so personally chaps. 

Good luck to Ciaran. I bear him no ill will but I am done with him. I think it's a poor signing to be quite honest and I'm very surprised Newcastle have gone in for him. 

• Like 2

Just now, dont_do_it_doug. said:

but I am done with him. I think it's a poor signing to be quite honest and I'm very surprised Newcastle have gone in for him. 

agree with all that

• Like 1

Hold on, didn't Tony or RDM just confirm a few days ago that he'd committed his future to us?

Dont get me wrong, I've never rated him and glad he's gone/going but it makes you wonder when the club say one thing then the opposite happens, do they know what's going on? 

The sad thing is i think there was the potential of a very good player there a few years back but being a part of our clueless, constantly changing disaster ridden defence over the past 4/5 years has destroyed him.

Imagine if he had been paired with mellberg for a couple of years rather than just whoever happened to be fit out of vlaar, a well past it and calamity prone dunne/baker etc etc

19 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Hold on, didn't Tony or RDM just confirm a few days ago that he'd committed his future to us?

Dont get me wrong, I've never rated him and glad he's gone/going but it makes you wonder when the club say one thing then the opposite happens, do they know what's going on? 

Think you must've been away from VT for a while?

So you missed our new owner's "Snake" outburst about this little bit of business. On Twitter. Now withdrawn.

6 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

The sad thing is i think there was the potential of a very good player there a few years back but being a part of our clueless, constantly changing disaster ridden defence over the past 4/5 years has destroyed him.

Imagine if he had been paired with mellberg for a couple of years rather than just whoever happened to be fit out of vlaar, a well past it and calamity prone dunne/baker etc etc

He isn't a victim of our poor defence he is a significantly contributing factor. His deficiencies as a CB are just as apparent in Ireland colours and will be in Newcastle's.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Turns out that like Guye, they've let the club believe they were staying but have now wanted out. Not much they can do when we have people like that at the club. Thank god they're going. 

• Like 2

Yeah I'm glad he's going but as dodgy as Clark is, he does play ok now and again so it's annoying that the players leaving are the ones who could potentially still do a job compared to the losers we've still got in word removeds like Gabby, Joleon, Leandro et al and it sickens me that they relegated this club and get to keep their jobs. They are probably loving the fact they are still there too, getting another chance to take the piss out of us fans.

Im not convinced nor confident in the Tony/RDM combo following the last few weeks, starting to worry if I'm honest.

Edited by Ingram85

5 hours ago, Hughes said:

Usual jibes about Newcy fans taken as read, but it was a bit sobering for me to see how shocked a Newcy fan is about the toxic atmosphere and visceral attitude that we display towards the club/our players.

• Like 1

Just now, Ingram85 said:

Yeah I'm glad he's going but it's annoying that the players leaving are the ones who could potentially still do a job. We've still got word removeds like Gabby, Joleon, Leandro et al there and it sickens me that they relegated this club and get to keep their jobs. 

Im not convinced nor confident in the Tony/RDM combo following the last few weeks, starting to worry if I'm honest.

We've got rid of people who let us down and don't want to help us out. We've still got pricks here but we can't get rid of them all right now. 

I don't know what's got you so worried. It now looks like we might be signing one of the best goal scorer in the league, while continuing to get rid of those who want out. 

Well I think it's quite telling that the only good memories I have of him is the header against Chelsea from an Albrighton cross,  and the tackle against Leicester.  All my other memories are of him making individual errors.  Which says a lot about the player imo. 

Though,  he's an absolute Pro.  So good luck to him. 

Â