Ciaran Clark

TheSufferingVilla

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

would definitely not sell him before some of the other players i.e. Lescott or Richards are sold. Personally would keep him and pair him with okore

Instead of Elphick?

1 hour ago, Villaphan04 said:

would definitely not sell him before some of the other players i.e. Lescott or Richards are sold. Personally would keep him and pair him with okore

I think Okore gets off fairly lightly on here regards his performances.  I think he is a very poor player.  Looks out of his depth alot of the times ive watched him.

Clark, whilst might not be one of the best players in the league, i wouldnt be starting 3 of our CBs ahead of him.  In an ideal world, yes sell him, but it leaves us with very few options if we do.

21 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

I think Okore gets off fairly lightly on here regards his performances.  I think he is a very poor player.  Looks out of his depth alot of the times ive watched him.

Clark, whilst might not be one of the best players in the league, i wouldnt be starting 3 of our CBs ahead of him.  In an ideal world, yes sell him, but it leaves us with very few options if we do.

Well one of the options would be to replace him, but doesn't look like we are in to buying players at the moment 

1 minute ago, Richard said:

Well one of the options would be to replace him, but doesn't look like we are in to buying players at the moment 

It would, but i think we def have 2CBs the club is trying to get rid of not includng Clark. If we are so lucky to manage that and have also got rid of clark then we are snookered.  Takes a long time to get CBs playing a way you want them to.  I think we are close to that cut of point for the start of season now.

5 minutes ago, Richard said:

Trouble is we have interest in Clark . Interest in lescott and Richards , let's say, is unlikely . That does not mean we shouldn't shift Clark 

I think it does, if it means we cant let lescott or Richards go if someone comes in for them.

Just now, Zatman said:

lets be honest nobody is coming in for them 2

Unfortunately i think you are right. I live in hope, just hope big sam doesnt get the England job as he is our best hope

1 hour ago, HeyAnty said:

The FA Cup goals Coutinho and Giroud scored against us really stand out for me in how much of a half arsed player he is.

• 2 weeks later...

He's a strange one

on one hand, he's garbage...on the other the cliche "could do a job in the championship" does actually apply to cloggers like Clark, he also definitely improves Newcastle which is a scary prospect for them...

twitter saying relegation clause, very surprised if he's got one

Please be true. He is an accident waiting to happen and sums up the mediocrity of our insipid squad. Now for the chuckle brothers to go. Elphick, Toner suliman, baker okore and one more are good options IMO. 

Â