Ciaran Clark

TheSufferingVilla

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

West Brom apparently bidding 4.5m for him. RDM to reject. 

I thought he had a 5m release fee? Surely they would just bid 5m if that was the case?

Doug Ellis is in charge of the bid.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

West Brom apparently bidding 4.5m for him. RDM to reject. 

I thought he had a 5m release fee? Surely they would just bid 5m if that was the case?

If he rejects that he is mental

29 minutes ago, Richard said:

If he rejects that he is mental

We are talking about a bloke thats already rejected a bid for Scott Sinclair. 

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

To be fair 1m for sinclair is a joke

You think so? We only paid £2.5m and he's been missing ever since. 

Why the shouts to play him at DM?

Did nobody see the Blues game last season?

It was the most hilarious defensive midfield performance I've ever seen from Clark. The lack of composure was startling.

• Like 1

He played well at times in that position under Houllier and also a very games for McLeish if I remember.

Very long time ago now but he's been playing CB for 4 years and can't say he's ever been hugely convincing apart from half a season with Okore. 

Right my family knows his missus family really well (They have actually split up recently) but anyway. He did say not long before we were relegated that he would look for a move if we went down as his wages would drop 50%. So i think if this sun story is true then he will probably be off to the boggies, it would make sense for him and us i would say. His young daughter lives round here, he hasnt got to move anywhere and he will have around the same money at the boggies. For us we get a decent fee for a player who will probably be at the very least 3rd choice. I will ask about and see if i can get any more info.

Â