Ciaran Clark

TheSufferingVilla

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knew he would cost us a goal as soon as I saw his name on the team sheet. He is utter utter utter shite.

How many times have we seen him make that mistake, getting too tight and being rolled.

He never learns, absolutely woeful player. 

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks this, pathetic attempt at defending, most over rated player I've even known at the villa. Made his name off THAT tackle and that's it, absolute garbage

• Like 1

Sherwood was like King Midas really - except for the gold part. More like shit. 

Clark has regressed massively from last season, he was playing very well then. 

He really wasn't, he was useless for the first half of last season then did that tackle, his form picked up for a while there after but he was never even close to playing very well.

• Like 1

Note to Clark :

If Kane is on the left side of the pitch, there is only one thing he is going to do....and it isn't go down the line and whip in a ball with his left foot.

Note to Clark:

If you want to know who Kane is, turn around he is the one behind you.

• Like 1

Don't you guys feel any sympathy for him due to the fact that he has to play alongside Lescott? 

No because he is shite whoever he plays next to.

That goal he just gave them was nothing to do with Lescott, neither was the one he gave away at Palace or home to Sunderland.

Every time he plays he costs us a goal.

Nothing says how far we've fallen these last 6 years than Clark's number of appearances.

• Like 2

To be fair, there were signs that him and Okore could develop into a decent partnership for the longer term.  He doesn't seem to be able to play alongside anyone else, unless it was just a coincidence that the one period he wasn't playing like a sack of shite was with Okore, and this is just as good as it's going to get.

Â