Ciaran Clark

TheSufferingVilla

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Clark would become better than Cahill but he does his Cryuff turns at the wrong end of the pitch. Maybe the only way for him to get better now is to find another club. He is still worth a place in the Premier League so maybe we can offload him to Man Utd in the winter transfer window because they really need Premier League quality centre backs. 

• Like 1

Ciaran clark= utter sh*t release him on a free lambert better not play him over okore again

Strange thing to say - you make it sound like you are going to do something about it if he does!

Also, Okore is young, and new to the Premiership, and hopefully will improve, but at this stage he is not better than Clark.

And - `utter shit' - a lot of OTT comments on boards like this which are uncalled for. You and I may not think he is good enough for our Club, but he is a Premiership player, therefore is not `utter shit'.

• Like 1

Should I get my coat if I claim that Clark is a much better player than Baker based on last seasons performances? Early on last season Vlaar + Clark looked rather decent to me... (hence we did not experiance a thrashing up until later in the season)

• Like 2

Should I get my coat if I claim that Clark is a much better player than Baker based on last seasons performances? Early on last season Vlaar + Clark looked rather decent to me... (hence we did not experiance a thrashing up until later in the season)

No, you shouldn't. I agree fully. One good game from Baker doesn't change everything. Maybe the "much" is a bit much.

No, you shouldn't. I agree fully. One good game from Baker doesn't change everything. Maybe the "much" is a bit much.

I concur

I concur

and I was getting myself ready for a crucifixion...

• 4 weeks later...

It will probably go unnoticed because of the teams overall performance, but he was really good when he came on yesterday.

Really good, I think, might be an exaggeration, but, like most of the rest of the team with the exception of Hutton and Cleverly, he was ok. 

He did have a couple of heart-stopping moments.

Eh he nearly gave away a peno and then 2 minutes later he gave away a free kick on the edge of our box for a similar challenge. The guy is clueless and looks lost and also doesn't learn from his mistakes. Get rid asap.

Â