And In Today's News...[Occasionally NSFW]

GarethRDR

Guest RantinRob

You lucky, lucky man! And Rob, stop tugging, we all know what you are doing! :lol:

You obviously are a very sick fellow :wow:

Guest RantinRob

You lucky, lucky man! And Rob, stop tugging, we all know what you are doing! :lol:

When have we met as you know me very well!

Muhahahahahaaaaaa

Funny that - a mate of mine sent me a movie clip this morning; now, I can watch almost anything - but this was a 70 second movie of gargantuan fat messes. :puke:

I lasted 30 seconds

Guest RantinRob

I lasted 30 seconds

Lucky girls.

I knew someone would say that :lol:

heh, at my age I'm lucky to finish within the hour :winkold: :winkold: :winkold:

When have we met as you know me very well!

Muhahahahahaaaaaa

Funny that - a mate of mine sent me a movie clip this morning; now, I can watch almost anything - but this was a 70 second movie of gargantuan fat messes. :puke:

I lasted 30 seconds

Sounds delightful! Where did he get it from or is it in his personal collection?

Dill, I hope you wake up and your life has all been a dream, and you're actually a nasty little piece of scrot rot from small heath.

Harsh! I notice the absence of a denial though!

I deny all the accusations.

But you meant what you said about me? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Guest RantinRob

Sounds delightful! Where did he get it from or is it in his personal collection?

PM me your e mail and you can gladly have it yourself, as you're obviously interested :winkold:

Â