And In Today's News...[Occasionally NSFW]

GarethRDR

1 hour ago, BOF said:

I assume you have to have something in your collection to listen to on the days when you just want to end it all?

Erm, this is by no means a recommendation for Lana Del Rey but its the least I want to top myself album displayed :D

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Erm, this is by no means a recommendation for Lana Del Rey but its the least I want to top myself album displayed :D

It's probably the only one I would even consider playing. 

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

It's probably the only one I would even consider playing. 

Actually closer inspection says I have two of the others, Dr Dre and Eminem. Didnt spot those the first time but that is just about the point where I started going off Rap, doubt I've bought any since those albums

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bickster said:

Actually closer inspection says I have two of the others, Dr Dre and Eminem. Didnt spot those the first time but that is just about the point where I started going off Rap, doubt I've bought any since those albums

Dr dre - when rap was cool. Now its utter dog shit

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

It's really not.

I mean don't get me wrong, 90's hip hop is my favourite musical genre. It's amazing.

But good rap is still very much out there

Indeed. Wrong thread really but Nas' new album is incredible. 

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

It's really not.

I mean don't get me wrong, 90's hip hop is my favourite musical genre. It's amazing.

But good rap is still very much out there

My original point is that rap today doesnt come anywhere close to rap in the dre biggie tupac nwa easy e days. The whole east coast vs west coast was when rap was elite not now when we have people like dizzie rascal. Embarrassment to rap

Rap music is dead compared to what it use to be. 90s rap was untouchable 

13 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Indeed. Wrong thread really but Nas' new album is incredible. 

Big nas fan ill have a listen to this

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

My original point is that rap today doesnt come anywhere close to rap in the dre biggie tupac nwa easy e days. The whole east coast vs west coast was when rap was elite not now when we have people like dizzie rascal. Embarrassment to rap

Rap music is dead compared to what it use to be. 90s rap was untouchable 

Dizzee Rascal isn't really a fair representation of rap today

it's the wrong thread, but there are plenty of incredible rap artists putting stuff out at the moment, both in the UK and in the US

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Dizzee Rascal isn't really a fair representation of rap today

it's the wrong thread, but there are plenty of incredible rap artists putting stuff out at the moment, both in the UK and in the US

Yeah lets take the debate into another thread i agree ill do some digging to find  a relevent thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@Stevo985 finally admitted defeat in his quest to conquer the woodchip wallpaper, and headed to the nearest A&E

spacer.png

Edited by rjw63
@Risso told me off
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Risso said:

Any of the headlines on here that aren't in bold should be instantly deleted. Standards are slipping! :)

Damn yes you are right. My excuse is I was doing it on the wife's laptop, I hate and detest laptops.

Desktop FTW (mine is being repaired, again).

• Like 1

Â