VINYL LPs IN THE MIDLANDS - A dying art...

b23avfc

Think I've asked on here before, but I used to shop at Swordfish, Tempest and M&VE. Are the first 2 even open anymore?

No in short. One or two of the tempest guys set up in Oasis. Actually swordfish relocated recently. So not quite no after all sorry :)

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I see there is another Botch reissue for, what, the third or fourth consecutive year? I wonder if they'll collect the splits to complete the discog...seems only fair.

Edited by hogso

• 4 months later...

Over the last few years a few mega collections of records have been put up for sale.

In many cases the vendors were struggling for years to shift their frankly unwieldy LP collections.

Then they started getting bought up, by the same guy, this guy.

:o

Over the last few years a few mega collections of records have been put up for sale.

In many cases the vendors were struggling for years to shift their frankly unwieldy LP collections.

Then they started getting bought up, by the same guy, this guy.

:o

Wow. My hero

Reddington Records selling off LPs for £1 a pop. Faceybook linky

"SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT"--DUE TO LOADS OF INTEREST AND FOLKS WORKING MONDAY 1st SEPT----WE'VE DECIDED TO START SALE ON SATURDAY 6th SEPTEMBER 2014------REDDINGTONS CLOSING DOWN SALE—50 YEARS OF BEING IN MUSIC BUSINESS FINISHING SALE—EVERYTHING ONE POUND EACH—VINYL LPS—BOX SETS—POP—ROCK—COUNTRY—SOUNDTRACKS-MALE & FEMALE—ROCK’NROLL—JAZZ—12”S—7”SINGLES –CDs--BOOKS—ETC ETC—1,000s AND 1000,s OF RECORDS AND CDS--MANY MANY RARITIES FOR ONLY QUID EACH

STARTS SEPTEMBER 6th 2014 AT 12 NOON—PHONE DAN ON 07836 388025 FOR DETAILS—

EVERYTHING YOU SEE ON PICS –“ONE POUND EACH”

UNIT 2-BRITTEN HOUSE—BRITTEN STREET—REDDITCH B97 6HD

Edited by dAVe80

• 3 months later...
Â